Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Hey Heretic Lets Plan A Sexboard Meetup At Ur Club

bluegirl

I'd be down... i know i dont look like the Flamingo East type, but Ive been there once and loved what i saw. They had a shitty Long Island teenie night on the first floor, but upstairs, man...was some crazy shit....plus i wanna "meet" a goth chick :D

Heretic should bring up some of the Long Island girls to the Funhouse party...if the L. I crowd still goes there on Fridays:)

Guest danni133

**raises hand high in the air** ME ME ME ME

Hmm an excuse to wear leather and spank people with whips? excellent ;)

~Danielle

if y'all are ever in dc on fri nite...come by bound...holy shit...one time saw absolutely gorgeous chics basically f'ing at the bar while people were ordering around them...that's if you can take the random 60 year old dude in cheetah print g-string roaming around...but human buffet is rather interesting...i do believe there is a stockade!

crazy friend of mine conned me into this place in nyc called hellfire...goddamn never going back there again...told me it was some underground club..well it is....

check out this link:

http://dc.bound.org/

lata, dont chafe yourselves now.

:D

That'd be cool if you guys wanted to have a meetup there. I can get everyone discount cards so it's only $5 admission, plus the cards get you discounts at a number of NYC fetish/club gear stores if you actually wanted to dress up for it. But either way, there's no dress code, so it doesn't matter what you wear. We get all types.

That shitty LI party downstairs didn't even last for a second week, so we've got some better parties sharing the space with us now.

On 2/15, Long Black Veil will be holding their 5th year anniversary and reunion party downstairs. For those that don't know, LBV was a weekly party that used to be held at Mother when it was still open, so you know you'll be seeing some... how shall I say... eccentric people at this party. DJs Ian Fford, Delchi, Lestat and others will be reuniting downstairs for LBV, and Rexx Arkana and myself will be spinning the hard shit upstairs for the Fun House party.

Or if you guys wanted to have the meetup in March, the 8th would be the best night to come since we'll be having the six year anniversary of Vesago which is going to be a one time event as well as a very intense party. DJ lineup for this party on two levels will be:

Dräcos (Subsurface, Fun House)

Rexx Arkana (RazorBurn, Fun House)

Hellraver (Downtime, :system:]

DJ Red (from Portland)

DJ Schmitty (from Philly)

Dr. Octo-Pussy (Vesago)

with:

·video projections by dennydaniel.com

·video installations by the Smack Video Lab

·props and design by The Futurist Coalition

·Alien Blacklite art display by Soinge Deluxe

·Fire Fan Dancing by Jade

·plus many more special performances

vesagol2copy_copy.jpg

Guest gabo

can we please do a sat meetup please! it is sooooo hard for me to make it on fri... and this next one I def wont be able to make it.

besides on sat it gives people a chance to go home and shower up instead of going out all shitass'd from work.

Guest danni133

oooooooo ooooooo ooooo

I wanna get spanked...memememe!

Lemme know when the party is! I'll wear the leather pants for the event!

:laugh:

~Danielle