Clubplanet Nightlife Community
Sign in to follow this  
SPYGIRL3

Valentine's Day---What to do???

I dont know yet, prolly just go out to eat somewhere. He's in college so he'll be coming up the next day so we'll just do something over the weekend. But for v-day itself I'll just prolly be alone.

Well since my g/f is still over in Europe, I guess I won't be doing a helluva lot that day. I'm just gonna send her a package, but I doubt I'll even get to call her since they're in a different city every day for their tour and I never know where they'll be at.

At least I got some friends from Florida coming up that weekend, so I won't get too bummed out.

Guest bellaragazza

he's planning something "special" since i've never actually had a pleasant v-day to date. I hate surprises though, so it's bugging the hell out of me. :mad:

Guest gabo
Originally posted by sassa

Get high, maybe have sex...who knows.

so what time should I meet you??

Originally posted by workenonlife

taken my hoe to see the britney movie even tho she hates her LoL then after hopefuLly maken her a reaL hoe

wondering if you were trying to be funny or if you were really serious... :rolleyes:

wondering which one would be worse... :confused:

i will be making woopie with my MANY lovers who all happen to come in bottles! i will do this until i find it neccesary to suck face with the porcelain palace.....then i will probably pass out not realizing how meaningless this holiday really is to me!:(