Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
chula22

If You Had To Be Stuck With One Cper For A Month Straight, Which One Would It Be?

31 posts in this topic

Originally posted by xxxpivo

you are

WELL AT THIS VERY MOMENT, WITH THOSE VISIONS OF ASS LICKIN BUTT FUCKING FUN. YOU ARE MOST DEFINITELY BY FAR MY BESTEST CP FRIEND.

HAHAHHAA

Originally posted by xtcgspot

idk exactly who i'd pick, but it would be a guy. cuz u know at least 5-7 days outta that month with a female will be absolute HELLLLLLL!!! :flame: :horns:

HAHAHAHAHA!

HEY GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRARY!

WELL I UNDERSTAND THAT BUT NOT EVERY WOMAN IS LIKE THAT. ACTUALLY SOME OF THEM ARE SUPER HORNY DURING THOSE 5-7 DAYS>

THINK ABOUT IT!!

Originally posted by roninmess

Linabina... Despite those 5-7 days of hell... there'd be many more of heaven.:D:heart:

awww...icon_smile_blush.gif id be sure to make it extra heavenly for ya

angelwings.gif

I'd pick either Jon(Djjonstephen) or Aly(Vixenfoxxy)...ALWAYS talking to these two anyhow so I'm sure I could live with em.

~Danielle

i'd chill with one of the girls. a girl that i have talked to for a little bit on her. i don't think i could stay with one guy for one month. and choosing to chill with a guy instead of a cute girl for a month is simply nuts

HAHAHAHA! NO I DIDNT FORGET ABOUT YOU AXEL SWEETY. YOU ARE MY FIRST REAL MEAT-UP! IM JUST STILL WAITING ON THAT LAPDANCE. AFTER I GET THAT DANCE I CAN SEE IF SPENDING A WHOLE MONTH WITH YOU WOULD BE WORTH IT.

HAHAHAA!:tongue: