endo

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2001 Laguna Seca Blue BMW M3

Grey Leather

6 Speed

How does one post pics? I have a few cool ones...If this one works, its my car at the stereo shop before getting an installation concept planned out.

Later

Drew

Said file size was too big..How do i get around that one?

Stock 95 Maxima.. for now. Needs a carwash soon. :D

Nice Civic btw. Very clean look. Only thing I gotta pick at are them Altezza's (To me, they just doesn't look right on any other car except the car they were originally made for. Just my opinion) I've seen them on minivans now :eek: good indication that the look is getting outta hand.

Originally posted by liteflyr

nice ride doug, and the team website looks good too, especially those acuras. wish i had enough money to work on one now. is redline doing the new import eurasia show and the import xpression showcase tour? lemme know, i'll see you there!

thanks. yes the team will be at the import xpression tour. and the eurasia i belive lol. i'll keep ya posted

doug

sigmal, where did u buy ur car and how much did u pay for it, I got the regular luxary model, i was going to get the sport, but i didnt want the half leather, half cloth seats and i didnt like the headrests with the holes in em. I had to wait a month for my car cause it was manual. but I got the 2002 Crystal Silver as well.