Clubplanet Nightlife Community

how safe is the withdrawal method???

tribal

last nite i was having sex, and i didnt use a condom, i pulled out just before i came. im worried as hell though, because that kind of shit makes me nervous. i know i know, i gotta use the rubber bastards, but i hate them though, i hate that stuffy feeling. why cant sex be carefree and fun again like in the 60s?

Originally posted by tribal

last nite i was having sex, and i didnt use a condom, i pulled out just before i came. im worried as hell though, because that kind of shit makes me nervous. i know i know, i gotta use the rubber bastards, but i hate them though, i hate that stuffy feeling. why cant sex be carefree and fun again like in the 60s?

well first off, theres the morning after pill...but bro...in all honestly, pulling out is reckless and non trustworthy... like 10% of all cum you ejac is before you orgasm...YOU MUST COVER THE DOME...

and if you want sex to be carefree...first off, make sure your chick (or guy if you swing that way) is clean, then wear briefs every single day for a year straight...and by then youll be shooting blanks every time you bust...

you're joking right??? :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

"why cant sex be carefree and fun?"

first of all, be responsible... if you dont wanna wear a condom, check you and your chick out, get some birth control and grow some brain cells... the withdrawl method??? come on! :mad:

you should be worried... you're ignorant~ :blank:

Well not to mention all the STD's and what not you can get from it... you could also end up getting the girl pregnant... happened to my older brother when he was in H.S

i only have 1 kid n i never use a jimmy

Originally posted by nifer

ehmm... youre serious?

you may only have created one child you know of. and there is such a thing called abortion.

anyways... even with *one* kid, sounds as if maybe you arent even ready to handle him/her. :worry:

relax... he's married...