boreese

OLDER or YOUNGER: WHAT U LIKE?

YOUNGER or OLDER?  

26 members have voted

1. 1. YOUNGER or OLDER?

• ME LIKE FRESH MEAT
    • OLDER IF DEFINETELY BETTER
    • WHO NEEDS ANYONE WHEN I GOT MY OWN TWO HANDS

definitly older -- but not too much older, 1-3 years has been my relationship age bracket, just worked out that way

have dated up to 8 years older, 2 years younger... :tongue: need to experience all ends of the spectrum

Guest danni133

I like 'em older. Nothing like a good spankin' from someone old enough to be your daddy

~wink wink JK

~Danielle

P.S. I have always hooked up with or dated an older guy...always!

Younger girls are great because they're so innocent looking, and they're asses are soooooo tight, which is very nice. Also they're haven't been too much other guy's meat where I plan on putting my mouth. But older girls are so much better in bed. They know exactly what they want and if your not doing it right they'll do it themselves. I love you naughty girls, your so naughty.

WELL FOR AWHILE I WAS GETTING A LOT OF OLDER WOMEN BUT MY G/F IS 1 YEAR YOUNGER THAN ME. I GUESS IT REALLY DOESN'T MATTER. I KNOW GIRLS IN THERE 20'S THAT ACT LIKE THEY ARE 12 AND VICE VERSA WELL NOT EXACTLY 12 ALTHOUGHT THAT WOULD BE COOL A 12 YEAR OLD J/K

I def prefer older guys, they play less games and are actually mature, my BF is 26 and he's awesome MY ex was way too immature! I have always liked older guys......Besides being more mature they def know how to work it in the bedroom :) And I also notice older guys are more into pleasing the woman then getting pleased while younger guys just wanna get off! LOSERS lol

Reading through some of the replies, I think you should include what age you are now. If I would be 22 and I said, younger guys than yes...immaturiy would come into play and also that a 19 year old guy probably wants something different out of a relationship than me.

Anyway, being a tad older and having a boyfriend that is nearly 3 years younger...age doesn't matter that much anymore (by now maturity, in some degree, is a given ;)).