Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Why U Females So Damn Crazy 4 Any1?

Originally posted by legend38

Seriously bro.

Some of these chicks are nuts, and those are the only ones I seem to meet!

Me too. And i consider myself a nice guy!!! I must admit, however, i am attracted to the "troubled, insecure" type girl, just so i can change her around and make her see the better things in life.

But now i realize you can't change a person, unless they are willing to.

Im basically diging my own grave i guess :blown:

From a women's perspective...they're not whores well they could be but they seem like materalistic, spoiled rotten, imature drama queens. If you surrounded yourself with mature, educated career women with good family values then maybe you wouldn't think we're all nuts.

Don't stereotype all women based on your personal experiences....we're not all nutty and we all don't expect men to support us. :chainsaw:

Independent women where are you....................

Originally posted by neena16

From a women's perspective...they're not whores well they could be but they seem like materalistic, spoiled rotten, imature drama queens. If you surrounded yourself with mature, educated career women with good family values then maybe you wouldn't think we're all nuts.

Don't stereotype all women based on your personal experiences....we're not all nutty and we all don't expect men to support us. :chainsaw:

Independent women where are you....................

you go girl! :);)

btw christina... we went back this past weekend. gil was so much better this time although he did have his moments! :laugh:

Originally posted by nycchic24

you go girl! :);)

btw christina... we went back this past weekend. gil was so much better this time although he did have his moments! :laugh:

You guys went back there the following weekend....you're both crazy. I need more time then that to recover. Who went? How was it? the music? was it packed? Gil didn't even tell us that he went. I spoke to him last night for a few minutes. What are you doing this weekend?

I don't know what you're talking about... most of the guys I've dated didn't have a dime to their name so I didn't expect to be treated to dinner much less a freakin' car... Most women I know are far more mature and independent than their whiny clingy childish boyfriends.

I never have that problem with my any of my women, you can spot those type a mile away, and if one slips by, let them go.

Only a woman who does not expect anything, will get anything.

She's right, a mature, independent woman, a woman with ambition and drive, who does not need a man, is BY FAR the most attractive, and it'll last a while b/c she'll def have a head on her shoulders and not be a psycho.

just my 2 cents

Originally posted by linabina

"all the ladies who independent... throw ur hands up at me!"

::raises hand::

:D

::waves my hand in the air::

um yeah i own a condo (back in boston) and imoved here by myself and really didnt know a soul. i live on my own now and i dont have the luxury of countin on money from my parents and i dont have a sugardaddy catering to me.

ha! two of my bf';s didnt even have their licenses never mind cars lmao :laugh: and on top of that i helped one of their asses get out of credit card debt. :P

and hey neena it was sooooooooooooo much better this past sat/sunday morning. you didnt have to fight the crowds...iwasnt really planning on going out but my friends lil sister and friend were in town and thats where they wanted to go.. i called gil and him and anthony met me. the music was 10 x better too. ha! i did the night sober too.

as for this weekend, i am going back to boston tomorrow. will be back on sunday. what are your plans? are you and piro going to the factory for the pj party.. i dont know. i have friends coming into town that weekend.

If guys learned how to put their "foot down" before it became an issue, then there would be no problems.

I know this isn't true for all guys, but some like their girls to depend on them for certain things. I mean... it's a power issue. They feel all powerful and macho when they know that their girl counts on them.

One more thing --- I'm not sure why some guys can't be confident enough to let their girl have an upper hand every once in awhile. Relationships are supposed to be 50%/50%.

Originally posted by anthonyn

EITHER IM REALLY BORED OR JUS HAVE NO1 ELSE TO ASK, WHY THE F*CK R U WOMEN NUTS. CANT U BE, NORMAL? I DONT GET IT. GUYS AGREE WITH ME ON THIS Y/N , ALL U REALLY NEED IS GOOD SEX, N RESPECT FOR EACH OTHER ITS THAT SIMPLE, BUT NO DAMN GURLS NEED TO START RUNNIN THERE MOUTH TO EACH OTHER TALKIN BOUT, WHY DONT HE PAY UR RENT WHY DONT HE PAY UR CAR ECT..... WELL 2 WERDZ FUNK & THAT.U WANNA BE AN INDEPENT WOMEN BE 1, THAT ABOVE IS CALLED BEING A WHORE OR AM I WRONG?

blame yourself - you attract a bad element. not all women are gold-digging, money-grubbing, gossiping drama queens as you seem to think. i've been self supporting for 15 years and have never taken or borrowed money from a man or let a man pay my rent or car payment.

Originally posted by gmccookny

Me too. And i consider myself a nice guy!!! I must admit, however, i am attracted to the "troubled, insecure" type girl, just so i can change her around and make her see the better things in life.

But now i realize you can't change a person, unless they are willing to.

Im basically diging my own grave i guess :blown:

i'm not sayin you gmc but you would be surprised how many guys do the same thing because they are insecure about themselves

like gwyllion is sorta sayin some guys are intimidated by the career minded/very independent woman because they know they won't have that control

Originally posted by tastyt

PS

If more men were willing to grow up, step up to the plate and take on a REAL woman- there's be a lot less of this whining going on...

yeah i agree..but you dont have to my billlssss just the telephone bill you ran up calling my ass collect...but anyway, ladies get yours and bounce...;)

:bounce:

CD

Originally posted by vision

i'm not sayin you gmc but you would be surprised how many guys do the same thing because they are insecure about themselves

like gwyllion is sorta sayin some guys are intimidated by the career minded/very independent woman because they know they won't have that control

I see what your're saying, vision. But i don't think it's really my fear of an indep. girl. The last relat. i was in worked out well, we each paid a part, i would pay the full tab sometimes, and things worked out that way (Except too much Suffocation :blank: .)

I just feel that im a different breed; Im a very sensitive, StRaNgE, otherworldly creature who thinks in weird ways, and im not sure if a girl (any girl, for that matter) is wiling to understand me.

I am also a paralegal :D

Originally posted by foxyroxy20

:raises hand in the air:

I am definately independent , I never asked or expect for any man to pay for anything. I never went out with anyone just for their car, paycheck or house, etc....

Much props Girl ;):D:cool:

GeeeZ us men are feeling the pressure... either you get with the work-minded, good health rythym of life, or you get left behind to live in a trailerpark with your bucktooth wife and her sister Anna-marie :laugh:

I would never expect my bf to pay for anything. In fact... I hate when he does. We work 50/50 most of the time; he will pay for dinner one night, and I will pay for it the next. However, giving me rent money or paying for my car would be a definate negative. I like to pay for my own stuff and be independent from people. I don't know what kind of girls you are talking about, but definately pull yourself away from those materialistic, spoiled drama queens.