Clubplanet Nightlife Community

My Fukin Awsome Review Of Roxy!!!

Originally posted by codica3

Yeah that's my fucking complaint.. LOL..

Oh and Justin.. Mad Myles was C-R-A-Z-Y!! You missed the perfect opportunity to RAVER STOMP!!

Oh yeah, and slighly disappointed in the stage crew.. by Mad Myles, most of you had already left.. I remember telling BuGouT that we had to complain about it.. only CP people I saw were me, him, doubtness, and bigpoppanils.. disappointing.. very.. :(

I was there till like 5am. Myles was fuckin sick no doubt!

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by djjonstephen

LOL......that chick got me a drink the minute I walked up to the bar with a full bar just waiting to be served.

btw......my freakin stamp ain't coming off either

well arent you special?? lol jk. There was a few diff chicks at that bar tho... its all good. I just wont go to her anymore. I like going to the back bar, the guy and chick are nice there :D

Damn, My stamp ALWAYS comes off within the first 10 minutes, but maybe that is cause I am a sweaty Fawk!

Vicious was pretty, Myles was fuckin HARD!! Def enjoyed his set.

Nicole Mccloud looks like a new age Tina Turner IMO, she has some intensity

Vicious callin us out was cool.

Shout outs to everyone, you all know who you are. See you all next week at Tiesto!

BuGout- Bombs is fuckin SIIIIIIICK bro , nice job on that track!

Originally posted by legend38

LMAO..... yea i thought vicious was especially pretty when he let his hair down... :laugh2:sorry larry... hadda bust on u for that one heheheh..

Originally posted by xtcgspot

oh no, its not who i think it is again? lyyyyyyyyyyyne?!?!

NO!!!!!! lol grrrrrrrr :mad::tongue:

Originally posted by legend38

Damn, My stamp ALWAYS comes off within the first 10 minutes, but maybe that is cause I am a sweaty Fawk!

BuGout- Bombs is fuckin SIIIIIIICK bro , nice job on that track!

I'll agree with Lynne... when vicious lets his hair down, he was pretty.....:rolleyes::laugh: :laugh:

And Bugout... bro... song is fuckin ridiculous..:eek:

I knew this friday was going to be a sick as party...i knew that both vicious and myles were going to be insane...man this was a night i knew i wouldnt forget...i'm so fawking pissed off at the fact that on thursday my two buddies and i got into a very very bad(i'm lucky to be alive and not hurt) accident!!! we were in my friends' '92 mustang in the grand central around 188 st. when my friend lost control after a car tipped the back of his car and we slammed head first into the metal barriers in the center of the HW. we then did a 360 and slammed into another car. luckly no one got injured but the car is dead, there is no cure for it,destroyed,bye bye,pieces everywhere... but at least we are alive and we will be able to enjoy Tiesto next week:) ..but is there going to be any special DJ at roxy that night? sux to have missed it this passed friday...:mad:

Originally posted by linabina

LMAO..... yea i thought vicious was especially pretty when he let his hair down... :laugh2:sorry larry... hadda bust on u for that one heheheh..

Originally posted by xtcgspot

oh no, its not who i think it is again? lyyyyyyyyyyyne?!?!

NO!!!!!! lol grrrrrrrr :mad::tongue:

AHAHAH what a dumb ass I am!!!

I meant to say pretty good, o well :laugh:

Originally posted by xxdonxlavitoxx

we were in my friends' '92 mustang in the grand central around 188 st. when my friend lost control after a car tipped the back of his car and we slammed head first into the metal barriers in the center of the HW.

oh shit, that's the exit to my neighborhood. i am glad to hear that everything is ok, as my brother got into an accident right outside of that exit too.. but he had to go to the hospital and such.

Originally posted by mugwump

How was Chris lewis in the CP room?

I think he desreves a shot at the main room

one of these nights..

I'd go to the Roxy for that one.

Man's too talented to be on the side

lines..

HE MIGHT JUST SURPRISE THE MAIN FLOOR!

Whatya say jonny and Roxy?

Give Lewis a shot..

Thank you Mugz! More Cper's should come and check out the lounge. It has after all been put together specifically for them.

I understand that my name is new to the party circuit so I don't expect to be in the spotlight anytime soon. What to expect from my sets: Trance, Nu Skool/Trance breaks, Techno and Acid

Just a few facts to ignite people's curiosity:

I have played in: LA, Miami and Montreal and for crowds up to 4000.

I have been a DJ since 1989.

My CD "Modern Primitive Tribal Acid" charted in a national publication, "MIXER" June 2000, beating Paul Van Dyk by 5 chart positions.

Well I guess you will just have to check me out live if you want to know more. I'm there in the back lounge every Friday. See Ya!