Clubplanet Nightlife Community

ARE YOU A BITCH? (Take the quiz and find out!)

71-140: STABLE

You know where your place is, but the thing is, you DOUBT a man's place, and you deserve a whacking for that. You are in touch with yourself, but only when you are in the shower -- you lack the guts to tell a man HOW to be in *touch* with YOU. Although most of the time you are tough as hell, you sometimes become corny if a man says the right words -- you are weak. Big slip there. READ ME: they are ONLY using you! One thing we give you is that you have a sense of style, and do not allow your man to be a kitchen utensil (this doesn't mean that you don't KEEP him there). You know you deserve riches but you lack the guts to make a man get them for you. You know how to pick your victims but you don't dare torture them. Slouching like a man is something you've perfected, and you should be darn proud of it -- if you pay a bit more attention, you will end up inventing the penis-shaped remote control, and thus free us all from the "his and hers" stigma. You know how to get rid of your problems (men), you just don't always have the heart, and the thing is, when it comes to men, you should NOT have one at all. You can get where you want, if only you'd be more of a bitch...

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

i only got 55

50-70: MEDIOCRE

Well, what can we say? You have too many dreams and too many men in them. Those two items do NOT go well together in a woman's world. You sometimes take what you think is rightfully yours, but if a man (snort) happens by and tells you it's a mistake only SOMETIMES you argue -- if the man has a reasonable argument, you give in. You have low expectations and think of cross-dressers as "really cool". You are loyal to your women friends, but then again, your big mistake is that you are loyal to men. You are too sympathetic for your own good and this will not get you any. Um, I mean anyWHERE. You are not a good example of a bitch.

i dont' know whether i should be insulted or relieved... hmmm

Well, what can we say? You have too many dreams and too many men in them. Those two items do NOT go well together in a woman's world. You sometimes take what you think is rightfully yours, but if a man (snort) happens by and tells you it's a mistake only SOMETIMES you argue -- if the man has a reasonable argument, you give in. You have low expectations and think of cross-dressers as "really cool". You are loyal to your women friends, but then again, your big mistake is that you are loyal to men. You are too sympathetic for your own good and this will not get you any. Um, I mean anyWHERE. You are not a good example of a bitch.

:blank:

I didn't like this test...I personally wouldn't have picked any of the answers that were given, but I had too...

Guest tilly

I only scored a 90...I'm much more of a bitch than that..this thing is wrong...

asking questions about knives, etc does not constitute REAL bitch material.

141-210: GENIUS

CONGRATULATIONS! You are a very certified bitch! You might not know your place at all times, but a man's place, THAT you know! You don't let any man belittle you with petty compliments -- should they dare throw one at you, you shoot them on sight. Very good. You've been very well trained. You know when to squeeze the balls and when to let go. You know when to tell what man WHAT. You don't believe in sappy holidays, instead, you firmly believe that all women are created un-equal to men, of course, and that we deserve gifts and a fortune EVERY day of our lives. You know a man's true personality, so you know the devil, and you know the way to handle him is with a knife while he unsuspectingly sleeps. You know that men were born to be slaves and that the fact that they are not is just a temporary mistake of nature, a glitch in the system. You know when to sympathize (never) and when to give back (always, as long as it involves a "HA! So HOW does it feel?!") and moreover, you know that no one will blame you if you get even because... you are a bitch!

I got a 70.

But I don't think this quiz was accurate...no way I am like how the results came out...my nickname when I first started going to uni was the NYC bitch.

:laugh:

Good quiz, though.

I think I've got the lowest score yet - a 55(mediocre)

not even close to being a bitch

I wonder why this measures bitchiness in relation to men, and says nothing of it in relation to other women?

what constitutes a real bitch is her catiness!!!!

85....damn I am a bitch, I really am :rolleyes:

71-140: STABLE

You know where your place is, but the thing is, you DOUBT a man's place, and you deserve a whacking for that. You are in touch with yourself, but only when you are in the shower -- you lack the guts to tell a man HOW to be in *touch* with YOU. Although most of the time you are tough as hell, you sometimes become corny if a man says the right words -- you are weak. Big slip there. READ ME: they are ONLY using you! One thing we give you is that you have a sense of style, and do not allow your man to be a kitchen utensil (this doesn't mean that you don't KEEP him there). You know you deserve riches but you lack the guts to make a man get them for you. You know how to pick your victims but you don't dare torture them. Slouching like a man is something you've perfected, and you should be darn proud of it -- if you pay a bit more attention, you will end up inventing the penis-shaped remote control, and thus free us all from the "his and hers" stigma. You know how to get rid of your problems (men), you just don't always have the heart, and the thing is, when it comes to men, you should NOT have one at all. You can get where you want, if only you'd be more of a bitch...