Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Vinyl Fridays "Officially" suck

voice

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by blondieboy420

I wish danny would move out of vinyl, maybe start a sat nite party so the majority of the soundfactory heads would stay with JP and forget about "fawkin" danny :rolleyes:

I agree 100%

I still go to vinyl every weekend at some point and have been for almost two years now. The crowd has shifted on Fridays and is now thought of by the factory heads as "the other afterhours" party seeing as precious sf doesn't stay open past the wee morning hours on Fridays.

Whatever......its just the attitude some of these people bring into vinyl that I just can't stand, nor can anyone else. The drugs will be at any place you go to.

There should be a sign at the entrance "If you think you are better than everyone else, you aren't so go the fuck home".

Originally posted by djjonstephen

Whatever......its just the attitude some of these people bring into vinyl that I just can't stand, nor can anyone else. The drugs will be at any place you go to.

There should be a sign at the entrance "If you think you are better than everyone else, you aren't so go the fuck home".

u seem to b generalizing. can you give specific examples??

Originally posted by asianvixen

u seem to b generalizing. can you give specific examples??

Alright, I've told this story before but I'll go on.

One night I am chillin with siceone and tribal dancing around to DT. Some juicehead bastard is pushing his way through the crowd. Now, I'm not exactly small, so I don't get fucked with too much, but these juicehead wannabe assholes like to pick on little guys. So this guy pushes me coincidentally and I put him in his place by shoving him into the fucking stage. So the guy gets up and eyes down this guy that weighs maybe 130 soaking wet and moves on.

And I've seen this shit go on night after night. The same sf bimbos that push all the poeple out of their way so they could walk around the club on a clear path a few hundred times......

I don't want to make it too general because I know a lot of people that hang at sf and Roxy and I invite them with me to vinyl. I fact I literally drag them down to vinyl when I can because I think DT is the city's best dj and I believe everyone should at least know what he is all about. But the only people with attitudes are the people that think they are better then everyone, hence the juiceheads and fake tittied meth bimbos. They should stay away from vinyl. They are ruining that place.

Originally posted by blondieboy420

I wish danny would move out of vinyl, maybe start a sat nite party so the majority of the soundfactory heads would stay with JP and forget about "fawkin" danny :rolleyes:

damnnnn this is just what i was saying earlier... i love the place but im seeing it gradually go down hill... more and more sf kids coming.. and im not hating at all on them i go there once in awhile..but its ruining the vibe

I want my old DT back I get alogn with everyone pretty much and at the same time I don't take shit from anyone.. but I can't say I like the crowd that has infiltrated vinyl I wish they would go away and if you have to ask anyone who this bad element is that has ruined the friday party... its probably you. Be yourself didn't mean be an asshole and ruin the purest party in the city..

Originally posted by bamitsme

... more and more sf kids coming.. and im not hating at all on them i go there once in awhile..but its ruining the vibe

I think you guys are pointing the finger @ "SF kids" and could be wrong. Perhaps the SF Friday youngn's....but I wouldnt say that the SF Saturday crew "ruin a vibe" :rolleyes:

Originally posted by bmw4jay

I think you guys are pointing the finger @ "SF kids" and could be wrong. Perhaps the SF Friday youngn's....but I wouldnt say that the SF Saturday crew "ruin a vibe" :rolleyes:

nah im not trying to point any fingers. i see kids from sf sats at vinyl now .its a fact u believe it or not its kids ive seen at factory every sat i go. ....the crowds getting bigger thats all im saying... and i am saying its ruing the vibe...:D :D

Originally posted by bmw4jay

Question.......

Why is the vibe so much better on Saturdays then?

Just a question, not an attack

Originally posted by djjonstephen

Question.......

Why is the vibe so much better on Saturdays then?

Just a question, not an attack

I couldn't tell ya. Perhaps the fact that the 18 year old crackies know they can get in and get mangled on Friday...not so much so on Saturday?

good job guys, i cant wait till july 3rd at exit to share the decks. i must say though what happened to the vinyl crowd, was it me or was it a lil diff then normal . i was not feeling it, it seemed that those cats would have danced if u farted threw the mic. no dissrepect to the fri nite guest djs. u guys were flawless. i got there around 4 30. had shit moving lovely. but the crowd seemed a lil to plastic if any1 can understant??? ive been goin to vinyl since before it was vinyl. what the fuck happenned. did the boppers ruin it, the be yourself turned into look like every1 else. no original peeps. alot of fake cats and wanna bes. jus my 2 cents

a nero

yeah, i was at vinyl last night actually....had a blast.

as for my theory as to why saturdays at vinyl is so different from fridays-

the saturday lineup is much more prog, which tends to attract the old school twilo crowd.

plus the friday regulars are busy getting ready for sf.

things will get better is right. Not at vinyl, but they will get better in NYC.

Vinyl is over for me. I need a new home. Everybody's starting to treat the tribal beats there like it's a fucking rap club, trying to act as hard as the music. I think it's bullshit but what do I know. I"m just a bitter, jaded fuck.

I blame everybody for this catastrophe including myself.

People came in, we criticised, we never educated.

That is our fault.

They came in with their own private elitist chickenhead/juicehead agendas. That is their fault.

Vinyl Fridays are dying. That is the crowd's fault.

Yet there is nothing anyone can do about it.

:( why does everything fun and pure have to be shat on by fucking assholes, bitches, bimbos and fuckoffs who care more about getting laid and looking like armani models than creating and maintaining a Vibe.

I thought that was why most people went to party. i suppose i was way off.

this is gona come off as totally off topic but whatever. when i bitch and moan about a certain type of people that go to a good club and ruin it i get bitched on and cursed at..but then when 100 people say the same shit everyone is so damn quiet..come on ...where the fuck r the Factory-Defenders now??..run to the fuckin rescue of ur lovely little Friday crack den. u and ur stationary dance moves. and although everyone came off as real PC on this thread...im not..never been pc..and never will be. its the SFFFFFF crowd thats runining vinyl...im not gona mention any names but a lot of peeps agree with me on this . theyve seen it for themselves. now im not saying every1 who goes to cracktory on a fri night is a total KNOW-NOTHING but the majority live for the E and for the VOCAL sets...so whatever...congratulations on ruining another good spot in the cituy

Originally posted by ghhhhhost

this is gona come off as totally off topic but whatever. when i bitch and moan about a certain type of people that go to a good club and ruin it i get bitched on and cursed at..but then when 100 people say the same shit everyone is so damn quiet..come on ...where the fuck r the Factory-Defenders now??..run to the fuckin rescue of ur lovely little Friday crack den. u and ur stationary dance moves. and although everyone came off as real PC on this thread...im not..never been pc..and never will be. its the SFFFFFF crowd thats runining vinyl...im not gona mention any names but a lot of peeps agree with me on this . theyve seen it for themselves. now im not saying every1 who goes to cracktory on a fri night is a total KNOW-NOTHING but the majority live for the E and for the VOCAL sets...so whatever...congratulations on ruining another good spot in the cituy

n/m

woo hoooooo:laugh: I agree babes...finally the wise one has spoken:D

this is gona come off as totally off topic but whatever. when i bitch and moan about a certain type of people that go to a good club and ruin it i get bitched on and cursed at..

so let me get this straight. There is a certain type of people that "ruin it" as you say. So you are going out and not having a good time obviously because there are people different from yourself in there who are ruining it for you? If its "ruined" and you don't have a good time then don't go. why go just to complain?:confused: