Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Vinyl Fridays "Officially" suck

voice

I have been going to Vinyl for three yrs.As of the last year ive been going less and less waiting for it to "go back to the way it used to be"BUT after this past Fri I realized that that's not going to happen. It is now a crack/GHB/CrystalMeth den complete with fights and people being carried out. SO that being said... to all those who came to this wonderful party and ENFORCED YOUR WAY of clubbing as opposed to ADHEREING to OUR WAY .. congratulations you win!! It is NOW a complete shithole,VIBELESS-SOULESS filthy rude people filled dump.

Perhaps you took "Be Yourself" a little too far.

thanks Alot

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by voice

I have been going to Vinyl for three yrs.As of the last year ive been going less and less waiting for it to "go back to the way it used to be"BUT after this past Fri I realized that that's not going to happen. It is now a crack/GHB/CrystalMeth den complete with fights and people being carried out. SO that being said... to all those who came to this wonderful party and ENFORCED YOUR WAY of clubbing as opposed to ADHEREING to OUR WAY .. congratulations you win!! It is NOW a complete shithole,VIBELESS-SOULESS filthy rude people filled dump.

thanks Alot

They are going to shut that place down in the near future...........

thanks Alot

AMEN!!!! I went to classics night, which was an incredible night, thanks to musical stylings of Danny. However Danny has been leaning toward repetitive boring beats as of late, GUSH GUSH GUSH with the exception of that night. Nothing as fantastic as old Vinyl Fridays lasts forever, and I'm happy to have experienced it while it was there.

ive been going to see Danny for almost two years now and i went last friday for the first time in awhile, i LOVE danny but i think im done with that club for awhile. There used to be such a great vibe in that place because everyone always used to be there for the Music. The croud SUCKS nowand i that vibe is gone.

thanks Alot

I hear ya, Voice. Last time i went was Day and night from September, which was Day and Night from the Summer, which was....

well you get the idea.

It's a shame, because everything you said is the truth. There are factoryheads, Exitheads, Roxyheads, everybodyheads in there and i wouldn't mind, except that the majority of them try to ENFORCE instead of ADHERE. Very well put.

I see Be Yourself heading for the drain unfortunately, and it has nothing to do with Danny or the Promoters or the Venue - they've done an incredible job to keep a party like that running strong for 3 years.

IT's always the crowd that makes or breaks a party and it looks like this one is heading towards "break".

Whatever happened to "leave your attitde at the door" ?

Sorry Danny... i love the party but i can't dance if the vibe isn't there, and honestly my friend... as of late, it isn't like it used to be.

Much Respect.

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: This topic is sooo played and beat.....people get over it. Yeah i was there 3 yrs ago as well....yeah it has changed....what you didn't think that would happen after Twilo appearances, World, SF....HELLO!?!?! Try to appr. what you have rather than complain what is lost. I can pose the same argument about SF, EXIT w/ Junya as opposed to the Twilo parties...THEY ALL CHANGED......get over it and enjoy what is there or don't go and bitch at all. This isn't directed to anyone in particular but to those who always complain about it.

Its gotten pretty bad. I'm not going to complain because it was bound to happen ..especially after Danny spins at World and Factory. The attitude that some people have is incredible. After that .. i've seen a new ppl influx in "I love Danny" .. more power to him ..but its also driving away his old following. I still go on fridays once ina while but..Vinyl Saturdays is where its at now. That's where a lot of us old twilo heads hang out and vibe is always great.

thanks Alot

:( There was actually crack there, WTF is going on? very very sad

Originally posted by tranza

What do you know about Danny? Arent you the one that said he never spun a cd a day in his life? I believe you are.....:rolleyes:

Uhh...... :rolleyes: NO? I had no knowledge that he spun cd's until that interesting article somebody here on CP brought up. I know Danny is my 3rd favorite DJ ;)

thanks Alot

AIN'T THAT THE TRUTH!!!!!

"Slaaaacks???? YOU'RE RUINING IT!!!!!!!!!!!!"