Clubplanet Nightlife Community

You know what really strikes me as shocking about this board and all you members:

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by somebitch

there are cliques here? :confused: i feel like such a loner.

you could say something like that...

sweetie...just come out and represent...no one is gonna spit at you or smack you around...we behave ourselves in public...

next meetup say to yourself fuck it and come through...

Originally posted by highmay

oh you definitly can...but i gotta let you know...i have an obsession with ike turner, so im gonna smack you right back

. . .:laugh: . . . I really shouldn't laugh . . but it's just too irresistable . . . .

. . . There are different "crews" on CP . . . . I hesitate to call them cliques because I hate that fucking word . . . but the truth is , as demonstrated on New Years at Vinyl . . . It really doesn't fucking matter who you are, as long as you're a cool person in the real world . . .

. . . I love all you guys and gals . . . I mean, what would work be without all of you?. . . .sniff . . sniff . . . I need a group hug . . . :D . . .

. . Oh, and Magillicutti . . . I went to Elite fitness and lurked for a while, yall get pretty harsh at times over there to the fat people, so I wouldn't say it's all shits and giggles in the Land of Sunshine on that board . . .

Originally posted by joeg

yeah, well, one thing I notice, is no matter who says what on the boards... When everyone is out having a good time, everyone is cool, and everyone can chill with one another and just have fun.

Fuck you Joey.

:D

So when are we wrenchin' on the cars? hehe

Originally posted by joeg

yeah, well, one thing I notice, is no matter who says what on the boards... When everyone is out having a good time, everyone is cool, and everyone can chill with one another and just have fun.

yeah...we always have fun raggin on the jersey heads ;)

Originally posted by cintron

Fuck you Joey.

:D

So when are we wrenchin' on the cars? hehe

When It gets warmer... its fucking freezing outside... there was snow outside my house today. Unless you have a garage or something big enough to work in?

You have to come down here when drag season opens up... I wanna see the duece fly!

Originally posted by cmb1975

Personally, Im sick and tired of this board is better than that board, our members are better than your members. Arent you all getting a little tired of bitching and complaining about another board? Apparently not.

Oh and by the way this board is "cliquey" as well. Always will be. Nothing wrong with that. People with similar interests and dislikes and ideas will always flock to each other. The difference is the board is so big, there are so many different cliques. The "other" boards out there seems like one big clique because EVERYONE knows each other. Because we have all made a point to go out and meet one another. We have similar interests, for the most part. These "other" boards are much smaller than CP (member wise).

you just did a pretty good job of it yourself!

And to think I came to this board looking for Katie! hehehehehe.. I still remember my first post it was the funniest thing..... at the time it wasn't that much fun in here too many little KIDZ. Now it's change for the best most of those members are gonne and now we can actually have a decent conversation. Without someone GOING YO MAMMA IS A.... OR YOU TACKY ASS ...... SUCK MY......bla bla bla.

The people I've met have been really nice even though we have different backgrounds ... I love the fact that we can be as open minded as we are at CP.

KEEP UP THE GOOD VIBES

;)

BY THE WAY HOW CAN I PUT MY SIGNATURE ON MY POSTS?

I'M STILL TRYING TO FIGURE IT OUT!!!

Reread what I wrote. I wasnt bitching about any board. I'm conveying my annoyance at the board wars. Its old and its tired.

I read what you wrote. That's why I replied to you. I didn't say you were bitching about any particular board - just that you were also bitching and complaining and doing a good job with it. Point being, bitching and complaining comes across as negative regardless of the angle.

Reread what I wrote. I wasnt bitching about any board. I'm conveying my annoyance at the board wars. Its old and its tired.

I agree and I think most of the "wars"

come to US from other boards.

NOT the other way around..

What does that say about those other boards?

hmmm..

(That's really up to the individual)

That's not a dis on other boards

it's a FACT!

And if you've ever been to Pseudo during open

turn tables nights you'd see everyone from

NJGUY (standing and looking at himself in the mirror)

to THE HACKER spinning Drum and bass to

Dave and Lainie walking around, House heads,

trance heads, Mugwump running around and stomping..

ALLLL forms of life getting along.

ZERO attitude.

FOR me those nights reflect

CP. Sure there are "cliques" and small groups..

But in the end we all form one..

Originally posted by mugwump

I agree and I think most of the "wars"

come to US from other boards.

NOT the other way around..

What does that say about those other boards?

hmmm..

(That's really up to the individual)

That's not a dis on other boards

it's a FACT!

ZERO attitude.

Fair enough. But you have been to events with OTHER board's members, and I think its the same. And as far as the "wars" coming here from other places, check again...didnt you just start this post? Everyone is as bad/good as each other.

Cant we all just get along? :tongue:

ZERO attitude.

amen.

And as far as the "wars" coming here from other places, check again...didnt you just start this post? Everyone is as bad/good as each other. :tongue:

This is not a post about Board wars.

(It's a post about why I LOVE THIS particular board

more than others.)

That's MY opinion and I'm sticking by it.

And how many of OUR members do you ever

see hopping over to other boards to insult,

dis or try to start drama ..?

ZERRROOO~

You know why?

Because we are too busy in here

talking about music, the night,

posting picture, organizing meetups,

sharing information etc...

I have been to other meetups

and events sponsored by

"others' and all I can tell you that

it has never been the same..

It's like walking into ONE BIG social

clique with a tight knit that is seldom

very welcoming..

Come to Pseudo baby..

it'll blow your mind to see

the DIVERSITY...

(Ravers and guidos alike)

And let's face it..

CP OWNS that joint..

(But we welcome all)

more than others.)

ZERRROOO~

You know why?

Becaues we are too busy in here

and events sponsored by

very welcoming..

Come to Pseudo baby..

the DIVERSITY...

And let's face it..

CP OWNS that joint..

(But we welcome all)

Sorry you feel that way. Next time, Ill just run your ass over!!! ;)

Well, I've been around for some time now but I haven't posted much since Twilo closed so most of the names I see are foreign to me and I'm sure most of you don't know who I am, either. I must say that back in the day when we used to have meetups that I had met some of the coolest and most interesting people that I've ever met in my life on this board. I've tried other boards where some of the past members have graduated too but I always find myself back here. PLUS I've never had any drama with anyone (except a minor altercation with greekstud which the contents of that thread will remain forever in the archives) and most of the people I've met are out to have a good time only, like myself. So, although 99% of my posts are inane and rarely pertain to the clubbing scene, I've enjoyed my time here and I will continue to post until I'm ready to throw in the towel.

J.C. van Corn

more than others.)

ZERRROOO~

You know why?

Because we are too busy in here

and events sponsored by

very welcoming..

Come to Pseudo baby..

the DIVERSITY...

And let's face it..

CP OWNS that joint..

(But we welcome all)

I agree with ya here. I have made comments about this on "other" boards. The reason why this one doesn't portray as too cliquish is cause it so damn big. I came over here from another board and I must say I like the people on here a bit better than the other boards. It was too cliquish, but ya know there were some great and terrific people I met there as well, but it is "One Big SOCIAL CLIQUE"...but eh what are ya gonna do about it :rolleyes:

Babe and it is so true how everyone cliques to the ones they like, yet in the end we all go out and party our asses off like one big family... I luv it :love:

BTW, I have met so many great and wonderful people of all different types of style, music love and etc, thats one thing I can say keeps me posting more and more on this board...:)

Originally posted by fierydesire

It was too cliquish, but ya know there were some great and terrific people I met there as well, but it is "One Big SOCIAL CLIQUE"...but eh what are ya gonna do about it :rolleyes:

You could stop posting there if you hate it that much.

Originally posted by fierydesire

I agree with ya here. I have made comments about this on "other" boards. The reason why this one doesn't portray as too cliquish is cause it so damn big. I came over here from another board and I must say I like the people on here a bit better than the other boards. It was too cliquish, but ya know there were some great and terrific people I met there as well, but it is "One Big SOCIAL CLIQUE"...but eh what are ya gonna do about it :rolleyes:

Babe and it is so true how everyone cliques to the ones they like, yet in the end we all go out and party our asses off like one big family... I luv it :love:

BTW, I have met so many great and wonderful people of all different types of style, music love and etc, thats one thing I can say keeps me posting more and more on this board...:)

Interestingly enough, 4 other boards currently operating all stemmed from this one... and most everyone on the other boards cross-posts all the time among them, with zero drama. It seems that it is only when we come to one certain board that we get drama. So, the question I have to ask is, if you "don't have a problem with anyone" yet everyone else "has a problem with you," where wouold common sense suggest the problem stems from? (and Z, this is a generic and collective *you*I'm not saying you in specific.)

Mugz: Check your math again. I can think of more than a handful off the top of my head, including some who have earned temporary posting bans for it, but am not going to name names.

ichi

Originally posted by ichi_gami

Interestingly enough, 4 other boards currently operating all stemmed from this one... and most everyone on the other boards cross-posts all the time among them, with zero drama. It seems that it is only when we come to one certain board that we get drama. So, the question I have to ask is, if you "don't have a problem with anyone" yet everyone else "has a problem with you," where wouold common sense suggest the problem stems from? (and Z, this is a generic and collective *you*I'm not saying you in specific.)

Mugz: Check your math again. I can think of more than a handful off the top of my head, including some who have earned temporary posting bans for it, but am not going to name names.

ichi

Too true

(and I "cross post" on many boards..

and they all have PRO'S and CON's..)

But this one (In my eyes)

Has the most Diversity,

and Less attitude of them all..

Being opinionated is a good thing

and I believe that is what

certain other boards can't tolerate..

PLUS THIS BOARD HAS SOMETHING

THAT MANY OF THE OTHERS DON'T HAVE TOO