Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Whats your favorite...

joeg

household appliance... And why???

I don't know, I think I have to give props to the microwave... Its such a paragon of modern technology & our thriving need for convenience...

I mean, its so versatile... You can cook popcorn, soup, frozen veggies, a whole bunch of things perfectly with the "autocook" features...

What devices do you pay homage to?

let's not forget the George Foreman Grill, a standard item in every bachelor bad (second only to the torch lamp)...

...from a marketing point of view, it's one of the biggest success stories of the 1990's...for God's sake, it's a clamshell grill tilted 8 degrees so fat drips off...DUH! :D

Originally posted by brooklynkid

let's not forget the George Foreman Grill, a standard item in every bachelor bad (second only to the torch lamp)...

...from a marketing point of view, it's one of the biggest success stories of the 1990's...for God's sake, it's a clamshell grill tilted 8 degrees so fat drips off...DUH! :D

i LOVE my george foreman! I just used it tonight actually :)

although the mic, stove and fridge are the necessity i love my lil waffle iron!!! :D waaaaayyyy better than 'Eggo waffles and only take 3 minutes to make!

just bought a coffee grinder this weekend too... haven't tried it out yet but can't wait! i know i am a houseware nut. i go crazy when i am in Crate and Barrel and Ikea!

:blown: