Clubplanet Nightlife Community

The Roxy Guy...(hysterical)

Originally posted by cmb1975

Why...did you have a hand in its existance?

no but i posted it on the Guidos Only thread.

i got this forwarded to me in an email about a year ago (i am originally from boston) and i decided to dig it out... lol i thought it was appropriate for the thread :P if you didnt see it from the post, i take it someone emailed it to you too. :D

Originally posted by nycchic24

no but i posted it on the Guidos Only thread.

i got this forwarded to me in an email about a year ago (i am originally from boston) and i decided to dig it out... lol i thought it was appropriate for the thread :P if you didnt see it from the post, i take it someone emailed it to you too. :D

Sorry mama..i didnt see it! I try to avoid gropadorkus' threads. its worth posting it everywhere!!!!

Originally posted by cmb1975

Sorry mama..i didnt see it! I try to avoid gropadorkus' threads. its worth posting it everywhere!!!!

no doubt. :laugh: i just figured thats where you got it. the dancing videos are new since i last saw it

actually i was back in boston this weekend and went back to The Roxy ... same ol stuff. lol

STEP 2: PURCHASE NEW CLOTHING

Once you pumped up, then you must buy some new threads to show off your muscles.

Sorry, those khaki pants, button down shirts won't do anymore. You need to update

your clubwear. I'm talking DKNY, D&G, Armani Exchange, Versace, and the likes.

Be sure to buy the tops few sizes smaller so they are nice and tight on you. Chicks

love seeing the sweat just soaking up on you.

By the way, DKNY stands for Donna Karen New York. D&G stands for Dolce

E Gabbana. You'll need to be ready to know these higher brands of clothing for men.

Look in the mirror. You look good now, huh? Sweet, we're getting there.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: