Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Today February 19 marks the first clubplanet War eaither your in or your out READ

Originally posted by slyonspromos

jesus dave this is a club website not the constitution of the website and these rules were not always forced they were just recently forced. Promoters are the ones who put clubplanet.com on their flyers unforunately when people see this they come to the site to check it out. That is promoting your site and we are promoting our parties on your site.

We ask that our name be on the flyers, so we get more publicity, which in turn means more people on our list, which in turn means more money in the promoter's pocket. It seems like a mutually beneficial relationship to me.

To tell you the truth, I do not even know what post you are referring to, because I did not delete any promotional posts. If you want to private message me, we can figure it out.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

dave you do not support any nj parties. I have never seen a clubplanet logo on any nj flyer so i see no problem with promoting nj events on the nj board. I realize u may not be from jersey or support the scene but if you wanna make money get involved with jersey as well. Because promoters in nyc dont make shit compared to jersey promoters meaning if you do your own party in jersey u make the whole door. You dont rent out the place, you dont make a per head basis like in nyc you get whatever money is made at the door. If your trying to make money your better investment is in jersey

Originally posted by jerseytom

I would be pissed as well! I mean unless I was foolish to type something just WRONG and extremely offensive... other wise I'd expect my words to be seen...

Has it happen to you?

yeah, it all started i guess with the ... and bump debate and now ppl are arguing about promoting rights on the mssge board and what not

this is all really dumb, and Dave, i'd love to know exactly who was complaining about the irrelevant content on this board?

Originally posted by slyonspromos

dave you do not support any nj parties. I have never seen a clubplanet logo on any nj flyer so i see no problem with promoting nj events on the nj board. I realize u may not be from jersey or support the scene but if you wanna make money get involved with jersey as well. Because promoters in nyc dont make shit compared to jersey promoters meaning if you do your own party in jersey u make the whole door. You dont rent out the place, you dont make a per head basis like in nyc you get whatever money is made at the door. If your trying to make money your better investment is in jersey

I do not even have time to read the NJ boards. I am almost never on that board.

Originally posted by misskittie

Last updated 04/05/2001

Hmm, then that means I had agreed to the rules PRIOR to that date since I signed up before then. Or, uhh, I think I did = lol

i'll betcha 10 to 1 odds that the agreement contains

a standard clause for "these terms are subject

to change without notice..."

yup... there it is...

REMEMBER THAT CLUBPLANET.COM MAY MODIFY THIS AGREEMENT AT ANY TIME, AND SUCH MODIFICATIONS SHALL BE EFFECTIVE IMMEDIATELY UPON POSTING OF THE MODIFIED AGREEMENT. YOU AGREE TO REVIEW THE AGREEMENT PERIODICALLY TO BE AWARE OF SUCH MODIFICATIONS AND YOUR CONTINUED ACCESS OR USE OF CLUBPLANET.COM SHALL BE DEEMED YOUR CONCLUSIVE ACCEPTANCE OF THE MODIFIED AGREEMENT.