Clubplanet Nightlife Community

*Post Your Ugly Mug Time*

avalondon3

Originally posted by mizlissa

k.. let's see if i do this right...if I do this was late summer, since I've been home I've been boring n had no reason to take pics (notice the pretty hospital blanket? :tongue: ew)

attachment.php?postid=1926623

You sure this isn't that chick from the Real World from a few years back???

:confused:

oops, I was trying to just post a smaller image of what i posted above so it wouldn't be so visually assualting, but i messed up somehow and couldn't repost it w/in the original post, so i'll just redo it here.

djcarlosf: nice sig, i love that pic of jordan. :aright:

attachment.php?postid=1951488

Guest gabo

oops, I was trying to just post a smaller image of what i posted above so it wouldn't be so visually assualting, but i messed up somehow and couldn't repost it w/in the original post, so i'll just redo it here.

djcarlosf: nice sig, i love that pic of jordan. :aright:

attachment.php?postid=1951488

so cute!!

hey, thanks guys. :)

It's kind of a mug shot but I don't have many recent pics laying around with Kara-free hair, well or without... Kara's defnitely pretty but I don't think I look too much like her.

Wish I had some nice pics but I never remember to take pics on hood off days, lol.

hey, thanks guys. :)

It's kind of a mug shot but I don't have many recent pics laying around with Kara-free hair, well or without... Kara's defnitely pretty but I don't think I look too much like her.

Wish I had some nice pics but I never remember to take pics on hood off days, lol.

nonsense liza, you are a very beautiful girl :)

sig pic: the only thing that would make that pic better is if she had mdrv-700's on....;)

Originally posted by djjonstephen

You get that blade from the Barnum & Bailey?

Actually, that shit looks phat. I want a Samurai like the one in Kill Bill

I actually do practice with it every now n then, i took a lil bit of kendo years ago, learned some basics thats about it.

Nah I got that samurai sword from some other mag, it's a highlander ripoff, only like $50. I have this other sword a bit more close to authenticity, ran me about $700, i'll take a picture of it sometime n post it.

A true samurai sword like even the ones in kill bill run in the thousands, i'd love one.