Clubplanet Nightlife Community

*Post Your Ugly Mug Time*

avalondon3

Howie, I hiked the summit a couple of years ago, did the Mt. Washington loop. Took about 9 hours top to bottom, what an experience!

It's fantastic up there. If I had time I would do it once a year. On that trip I went up the Amonusuc Ravine trail and came down the Jewell trail. I hiked it once at night too, waited for a full moon and clear night. That was really cool. Someday I want to do an overnight at the Lake in the Clouds Hut.

Thanks, the good old days when I had time for recreational activities.

I hear ya. Life gets in the way and blocks you from those kind of things, but those things, doing stuff like that, is really what life is about. That's just a dumb philosophy I spewed out, I hope it makes sense.

It's fantastic up there. If I had time I would do it once a year. On that trip I went up the Amonusuc Ravine trail and came down the Jewell trail. I hiked it once at night too, waited for a full moon and clear night. That was really cool. Someday I want to do an overnight at the Lake in the Clouds Hut.

Mike and I love camping and have always wanted to do the Lakes in the Clouds hut, or one of the other huts up there. It is fantastic, would love to do it again this year :) If my knee will allow it of course :(

I hear ya. Life gets in the way and blocks you from those kind of things, but those things, doing stuff like that, is really what life is about. That's just a dumb philosophy I spewed out, I hope it makes sense.

Not dumb at all, 18-30 was all about finding adventure for me. If it was my choice I'd still be out and about doing crap like that. But at the same time, I don't want to turn 60-65 and still have to work. I'm hoping by 40-45 I can semi retire and resume my adventures.

for some reason i always thought of you as a 50 year old bald man with thick glasses.. lol

i think there was a picture of some of you Boston folk on the subway and someone commented that were in that pic

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I'm 37. I had launched a disinformation campaign for fun a while ago, commenting that I was in certain pics that didn't have me in them.

Guest gabo
i wanna play... me on my birthday two weeks ago at nikki beach

doh.. can't.. says the file is to big :(

ijuksdflujhsadfiluhdsflukhsdaflkjbsdvfuijlkhb

..u don't need to post it.....u will be told....

...."lookin good".....wow....:drool:.....um.....great eyes...etc...lol.......even if it looks like your dog shit on your face someone lit it on fire and then tried to put it out with a bag of rocks....

..u don't need to post it.....u will be told....

...."lookin good".....wow....:drool:.....um.....great eyes...etc...lol.......even if it looks like your dog shit on your face someone lit it on fire and then tried to put it out with a bag of rocks....

hahahahahahahahahahahahah