Clubplanet Nightlife Community

*Post Your Ugly Mug Time*

avalondon3

Originally posted by mssabina

aww thank you guys!! :D :D :D

who here is goin to see carl cox and co on saturday?? papa smurf? i'm assuming from your sig that u are?? and glowgirl i saw u posting about it... i wanna meet some "bump" and "..." ppl!! :bounce:

YuP I WiLL be there:) GoTTA meet ALL u "..." and Bump Peeps.....

Originally posted by mssabina

aww thank you guys!! :D :D :D

who here is goin to see carl cox and co on saturday?? papa smurf? i'm assuming from your sig that u are?? and glowgirl i saw u posting about it... i wanna meet some "bump" and "..." ppl!! :bounce:

I sure will, and yes, that is Carl in my sig:cool:

I'll be bringing lil papa smurf along for the ride, he loved "I HAVE A DREAM IV" , and I've been playing Carl Cox to get him amped all week.

I think it will be a fun day:hat:

Originally posted by rippeditalian

Wuts up kid it's me from the elite board......I the one to the left with the hat and glasses. Miami last year! Ripped Italian (Aka) Italian sweatness. I don't post on these boards very much but i thought i would post my pic anyway because i am damn proud of it:)

bro you are fucking completely ripped. Don't be insulted but one word comes to mind, GH. :cool:

Originally posted by magilicuti

Its between #1 and #2. I think if two's quality was better it would be the winner hands down.

Why are you updating your portfolio, I thought you didn't take modeling jobs anymore. And what ever happened to that photographer of yours? I would like to talk to him. :tongue:

I do model...just not a lot...I might start going to Agencies for Open Calls...not sure yet...my friend is trying to convince me....I'm pretty sure that Im gonna have a photo shoot session with that photographer DAN HOWELL...so i will speak to him in person...if not, I could email him...let me know...he does everything digitally now.....so, no film=CHEAPER ;)

-thanx fr your opinions...both of you <Missabina and Vitas...

Im gonna post more up soon...I need all the advice i could get....

ThaNX

Originally posted by rippeditalian

Wuts up kid it's me from the elite board......I the one to the left with the hat and glasses. Miami last year! Ripped Italian (Aka) Italian sweatness. I don't post on these boards very much but i thought i would post my pic anyway because i am damn proud of it:)

~~~as u should be! however ur a little too ripped i dont liek bodybulder looking guys.....there is a ceirtain point where perfection turns to gross..........so dont get any bigger:tongue: