Clubplanet Nightlife Community
Sign in to follow this  
bluegirl

Would Any Of U Men Do This???

that thing looks awesome!!!

there are some dolls that they have now, they were on the howard stern show. from what i hear they are like real woman. feel like them and weigh exactly like them. plus they don't talk or get pissed off at you! :D (sorry)

Originally posted by magilicuti

there are some dolls that they have now, they were on the howard stern show. from what i hear they are like real woman. feel like them and weigh exactly like them. plus they don't talk or get pissed off at you! :D (sorry)

no whining afterwards either..and you can toss it in the back of the closet whe your DONE...ill take 2..lol

Guest bellaragazza
Originally posted by magilicuti

yeah I heard about that, apparently you can have it's face customized.... pretty sick

Guest danni133

Hmm that thing is disturbing..... :(

A lot of bizarre things turn me on but that is just odd

~Danielle

what about the human dummy thing that ejaculates with a pump and shit? i think it was on one of the real sex's, it looks like a freakin crash test dummy with a dick, these girls were going fuckin apeshit on this thing.

Originally posted by xtcgspot

u remember we were wathcin this together? MAAAAAD long time ago....like a year or somethin. u remember where we were when we were watchin it? LOLOL :D

:laugh: i remember..... look how many w's u used in this sentence.... "remeber where we were when we were watchin it?" LOL idk y but that just stood out when i read it.... :tongue:

Originally posted by bellaragazza

yeah I heard about that, apparently you can have it's face customized.... pretty sick

Eeewww- that is truly disturbing. Any Buffy fans here? It makes me think of the Sexbot those nerdy guys made.