Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Alcohol question

romy20

Ok I dont know if its just me, but usually when I drink (I dont drink often), I'll feel good and buzzed for like 15 min, and then I'll just get sooooo sleepy and just feel like blah.

Does it depend on what you drink or what?

cause i see people who drink and drink and are just having a great time the whole night

:confused: :confused:

ok thanks lol:D

Originally posted by scoob-e

try drinking a little slower too, alot of times when you down like a 6 pack in a half hour, u feel sick to your stomach and groggy.

yeah thats what i do i drink slow

but next time ill try that vodka180 or something

. . . I know your pain Romy . . I've never been much of a drinker and every time I go out now I feel more and more that I'd rather do nothing than drink . . . I have a couple, and like joe said, if I don't drink a red bull I'm out . . . That's probably why I like those evil little pills so much . . I mean the pay out is well worth the cost (in moderation) and you don't wake up the next day feeling like you've just got hit by a truck . . . Yes, I know E is destructive, but I'd take it over alcohol any day of the week . .

Originally posted by phuturephunk

. . . I know your pain Romy . . I've never been much of a drinker and every time I go out now I feel more and more that I'd rather do nothing than drink . . . I have a couple, and like joe said, if I don't drink a red bull I'm out . . . That's probably why I like those evil little pills so much . . I mean the pay out is well worth the cost (in moderation) and you don't wake up the next day feeling like you've just got hit by a truck . . . Yes, I know E is destructive, but I'd take it over alcohol any day of the week . .

yep same here:D

RedBull-Vodka is the greatest drink ever ...u get the illest feeling when u down a couple..i got somethin that beats it thoug..i was in a bar in London called CATCH and this dude told me to have a Long ISland Bull..wow..LI ICED TEA with Red Bull insted of coke..I WAS FLLLLLLLLYING THAT NIGHT

this might seem weird, but the worst drink for me is beer. Alot of it makes me have a really negative drunkedness.

I like mixed drinks the most, like sex on the beach, long island iced tea, cosmopolitan etc. 1 or 2 of those will give me the best buzz and no bad sideaffects.

Originally posted by romy20

Ok I dont know if its just me, but usually when I drink (I dont drink often), I'll feel good and buzzed for like 15 min, and then I'll just get sooooo sleepy and just feel like blah.

Does it depend on what you drink or what?

cause i see people who drink and drink and are just having a great time the whole night

:confused: :confused:

ok thanks lol:D

I drink screwdrivers (w/ Absolute) and I am hyper for hours and hours!!!

that longislandbull sounds extreme i have got to try that next time i order a drink....as for the sleepy thing it happens to me at times..i guess if you drink and youre either sitting or standing and not feeling the place youre at then you will feel sleepy...once you start moving or feeling the environment then the hyperness of the alcohol will kick in! everytime im in my friends house drinking a beer or having a cocktail and were just chilling watching tv or talking i start getting sleepy but once he puts trance or house music i start getting pumped and ready to drink a lttle more and to party!!!:D

yep, red bull is pretty weak stuff.

that Powershot stuff is a lot stronger.

but i you want sometihng extreme, and i mean really really good stuff, drink

ThermoSpeed.

(at least i think thats what its called, i know Thermo is the first word and it comes in a red bottle)

that stuff is intense! PURE energy. i drank one by NYU once, and i spent the next hour walking circles around SoHo because i couldnt stand still.

• 2 weeks later...

drinking and xenadrines...good combo...however drinking is totally related to mood, so high chances that the environment that you are in is as much a key to your lethargy...and when you have no other option, just say "yay"

Originally posted by breakbeatz2

yep, red bull is pretty weak stuff.

that Powershot stuff is a lot stronger.

but i you want sometihng extreme, and i mean really really good stuff, drink

ThermoSpeed.

(at least i think thats what its called, i know Thermo is the first word and it comes in a red bottle)

that stuff is intense! PURE energy. i drank one by NYU once, and i spent the next hour walking circles around SoHo because i couldnt stand still.

~~~ ur suppossed to warn ppl to drink only half of the bottle!!!:tongue:

Originally posted by xxdonxlavitoxx

that longislandbull sounds extreme i have got to try that next time i order a drink....as for the sleepy thing it happens to me at times..i guess if you drink and youre either sitting or standing and not feeling the place youre at then you will feel sleepy...once you start moving or feeling the environment then the hyperness of the alcohol will kick in! everytime im in my friends house drinking a beer or having a cocktail and were just chilling watching tv or talking i start getting sleepy but once he puts trance or house music i start getting pumped and ready to drink a lttle more and to party!!!:D

~~~ditto its all about the atmosphere!!

i love LIicedtea now ill have to try one with a red bull!!! but despina is right screwdrivers are the best ! they never make me sleepy :bounce:

Originally posted by johnnyrevs

i got really hammered last week at Scopa, probably the most fucked up i've ever been

what i usually do is have a 180 or redbull or even a bump or 2 of coke and i'm fine

well usually when I do coke and I drink, it kinda sobers me up, and then I just want more coke for the rest of the night:(

Originally posted by glowgrlnyc

I drink screwdrivers (w/ Absolute) and I am hyper for hours and hours!!!

EWW! absolut is one of the worst vodkas to choose from. it ranks usually around #20 when it comes to best vodka..

next time try grey goose sista.. much much better.

look at the power of advertising on absolut's part! they are one of the crappier brands of vodka but they sell the most vodka out of any brand.. go figure america! :eek: