Clubplanet Nightlife Community

WORST THING YOU'VE EVER LOST IN A CLUB (or out partying)

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

wow i'm surprised that no one's lost their virginity yet!!!

figured someone would at least make it up, haha

as for me at hammerstein ballroom i lost my cell phone, the mp3 player one, AND my Banana pea coat...argh!!!! I didn't really care about the cell phone, i had insurance on it... but my coat!!!! My ex had given it to me, blah, but i loved the coat. Worst part of it all a promoter found my phone and got it back to me. I was like, no coat ? :(

Oh yeah that ex that gave me the coat i loved so dearly... i lost my interest at her because of clubs... does that count?

Originally posted by misk

good! lol......ur such a gold~diggin man-whore....

also...what happened last night??? why was i almost in PA with no gas??

::thekidwhoneverstopsdancing::

I am not a gold diggin man-whore;) if someone gives me sumptin it is rude not to except:tongue:

btw that kid was fuckin funny as hell lmao

• 2 weeks later...
Originally posted by origskeemr

I am not a gold diggin man-whore;) if someone gives me sumptin it is rude not to except:tongue:

btw that kid was fuckin funny as hell lmao

was the kid you mention your movado-donor as well? btw what's wrong with gold-digging ;)

Originally posted by zlatang

indeed!!!

glowsticks are sooooooo not in.......:D

Ive never considered myself a trendsetter nor do i follow whats currently 'in'... i mean i still collect molds, spores and fungus and play pogs on the weekend i just got a new Johnny Vicious Slammer has a hologram of him getting his hair brushed :) its awesome!!!

Originally posted by trancerxn112

Ive never considered myself a trendsetter nor do i follow whats currently 'in'... i mean i still collect molds, spores and fungus and play pogs on the weekend i just got a new Johnny Vicious Slammer has a hologram of him getting his hair brushed :) its awesome!!!

OMG!! pogs!! u r the best! lol...i totally forgot about those things!!!! :laugh: :laugh:

I was the champion, dont ever forget that ishh! :mad:

i have never really lost anything of much value, and not gotten in back, i lost my favorite hat in

the coat room at Centro and one ealry morning when returning home, i lost my cell phone in the hallway of my apartment complex (still not sure how), the paper guy picked it up and called the last person i spoke with and so i got my phone back......... now the only time i have been to sound factory, they TOOK MY BRAND NEW UNOPENED PACK OF GUM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:mad:

now i have been out with peeps that have lost coats, wallets, money, etc..... i am generally good at hanging on to things for myself and others, kind of an anchor or something......:D

Remember those snap bracelets!!! One minute they are as hard as a rock next they coil around your arm... sounds like some kinda phalic symbol i know!!!

lmao......this is gonna turn into one of those....80's threads if we don't stop!!......and btw.....snap bracelets got banned in my school cause kids were taking off the covers and slicing each other! LMAO........NO JOKE!

Originally posted by misk

lmao......this is gonna turn into one of those....80's threads if we don't stop!!......and btw.....snap bracelets got banned in my school cause kids were taking off the covers and slicing each other! LMAO........NO JOKE!

-thanks misk

hi ya ! whats going on?

I didn't know I had it in my bag...but when I was searched @ Vinyl one night, the lady pulled out and chucked......AN OZ. OF HYDRO!!!!!! :(

I also lost my coat check ticket @ Tunnel and **poof** there went the new $650 leather trench I had "borrowed" from my sis without her permission....bitch went psycho on my ass and tore my room apart when she found out....:mad: