Clubplanet Nightlife Community

y is i that it seems like all the cute girls got ugly GUY's

Originally posted by glowgrlnyc

So u must have a REALLy HOT Girlfriend...:blank::rolleyes::blank:

LoL run your mouth LiL girl cause i recall seeing a pic of u 1 day on this and i didn't say sh1t LoL but lets just say this now tho if ugly guys get hot girls lets fLip side it and say ugly girls get hot guys cause most ugly girls are easy, so after staten that i gather u Have a hot Boyfriend then LoL ;)

and just to say people i've never disrespected any of yaLL befor onLess i was provoked to do so,LoL so yaLL can say wut want but on real i wanna saY alot more but i don't think it's right to diresect people onless they give u reasons so be happy some of yaLL that i don't just pick on people out of the blue i only pick on peopLe who think it's right to start stuff first ;) in my mind yall can post all the naked pics u wanT and talk how ever u want cause i have no reason or right to say noting bout any 1's way of life or way they decide to live it but some of yaLL have to learn that aspect of Life

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by workenonlife

LoL run your mouth LiL girl cause i recall seeing a pic of u 1 day on this and i didn't say sh1t LoL but lets just say this now tho if ugly guys get hot girls lets fLip side it and say ugly girls get hot guys cause most ugly girls are easy, so i gather u Have a hot Boyfriend then LoL ;)

okay not that glowgrl can't defend herself and I just probably got to this post before she did, but I just want to say that it is posts like THESE that make you look like a dumb fuck with no respect for women. And you say you don't talk like this in person, but if ANYONE, hot or not, ever TALKED to or WROTE to me like this I guarantee you they would not be a friend of mine or anyone with half a brain and some respect for themselves.

And YES, George (?)... I DO remember you fucking writing like that to me, I don't care if it was a month or a fucking YEAR ago, I DO remember when people disrespect me.

LoL run your mouth LiL girl cause i recall seeing a pic of u 1 day on this and i didn't say sh1t LoL but lets just say this now tho if ugly guys get hot girls lets fLip side it and say ugly girls get hot guys cause most ugly girls are easy, so after staten that i gather u Have a hot Boyfriend then LoL ;)

...couldn't you have come up with something a little better than that? :blank::laugh:

and jst to say people i've never disrespected any of yaLL befor onLess i was provoked to do so,LoL so yaLL can say wut want but on real i wanna saY alot more but i don't think it's right to diresect people onless they give u reasons so be happy some of yaLL that i don't just pick on people out fthe blue i only pick on peopLe who think it's right to start stuff first

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: "onLess" HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA....

LoL uh huh i'm done with u onLess u have some disrespect to give it's really upon u i mean i don't post here to make friends or to be your friend i post here to state my oppion and to gather other's oppion's upon diffrent subjects not to have people with noting better to do bug me with words LoL

LoL uh huh i'm done with u onLess u have some disrespect to give it's really upon u i mean i don't post here to make friends or to be your friend i post here to state my oppion and to gather other's oppion's upon diffrent subjects not to have people with noting better to do bug me with words LoL

ok...:blank: ....I'm Just giVinG my "oppion" too...;)

if i wanted to fit in with yaLL i would take the pics out my sig and act like i give a fuk but on real from day 1 i've been george friend of none doingwut i wnt if disrespect yall with my oppion good if yall wanna get ofended by my words LoL Good i u wanna relaze i make sense threw the bad typen and gramer GooD i don't sweat yaLL where yaLL cHilL isn't my thing if i mee u or not i don't care so get off my dik it's that simple yaLL are noting to me so Let me be no 1 to yaLL and stop stressen things u see me type get a life and let others who respect peoples oppions reply

LoL uh huh i'm done with u onLess u have some disrespect to give it's really upon u

ahhhhh... and yet he STILL writes onLess.

i mean i don't post here to make friends or to be your friend i post here to state my oppion and to gather other's oppion's upon diffrent subjects not to have people with noting better to do bug me with words LoL

ok, and what subjects do you actually like to talk about? Music? Clubs? Other things that are pertininent? Cause it seems to me that the only oppions you like to state are about fat chicks, having sex on a webcam, and why ugly chicks get good looking guys.

weLL i didn't wanna say i just thought u was ugly LoL and bout wut u said star i just state wut ever happens that day i mean if i wanna offend fats chicks or so y do u care i mean if wanna defend the fat chicks fine but u defended them by dising right back so i guess it's okay then right LoL beor u preach reLaze wut u do don't be a hypocrite

LoL true quoth see people i've met him and i thought he was good people i even left board when him and mugz left cause on real the only people i've met and thought was chilL was them cause no matter wut i spit or holla or how ever it is in ebonics they never disrespected some 1's oppions which i give respect for ;)

Gotta give props to PEE-PEE..he's got all of u foaming at the mouth...sad but i gotta agree with him..i was discussing this sat night with friends and we came to the conclusion that ugly dudes got nothing to lose when they approach a girl..They already know theyre Ugly..so whats the worst thing a girl can do? reaffirm what they already know? same thing goes for girls

Originally posted by ghhhhhost

Gotta give props to PEE-PEE..he's got all of u foaming at the mouth...sad but i gotta agree with him..i was discussing this sat night with friends and we came to the conclusion that ugly dudes got nothing to lose when they approach a girl..They already know theyre Ugly..so whats the worst thing a girl can do? reaffirm what they already know? same thing goes for girls

ghhhooossssttt can you please change the color of your writing... my eyes hurt when I tried to read that!! funny post though, it's definitely true!

Originally posted by ghhhhhost

yep i deff agree with that if your really toe up like in teen club remember the teen clubs when we was like 16 and all the LiL mexians would just walk up to every girl and like dance and grop them and if the girl said no they move to next 1 with no self pity lol i used to be like wow i wish i had the balls to do that lol but they had noting to lose and i am sure they won alot more then i won LoL the sick part is i stiLL wish i had the baLL's to act like them lil mexi's lol i Might get naked at the drop of a dime but i ain't into like waLken up and gropen strangers i guess i stiLL gotta learn that game ;)

LoL the sick part is i stiLL wish i had the baLL's to act like them lil mexi's lol

Well its like I always say... If you don't have the balls to act like a mexican, you can always bring your roid-rage to a messageboard and ramble incomprehensibly about how guys who can't even bench 600lb. get all the cute girls GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR makes my nose bleed just thinkin about it!!! :mad:

looks are what initially attract you to a person but like everyone else has said good looks arent enough to make ME wanna hang out with someone again.

I have hung out with some great looking guys who had nothing to say and I personally would rather be with someone real and interesting over somoene who looks really good and cant have a conversation. I cant have fun with someone like that and when it really comes down to it, it is a waste of my time.

ps. i dont think you need the baLLz to walk up to every girl like some LiL Mesican, i think you need to learn how to write.

also, glowgrl is a cutie, ive seen her pic.

Originally posted by chrisdez25

Doesn't matter anyway ifa hot girl is with an ugly guy she cheatin on him anywayz

. . . insight is a beautiful thing kids . . . I wish I was omniscient like you . . . :rolleyes: . . .

. . .anyways . . . many of you make good points . . . I think many of you are generalizing . . . but hey, that could just be me . . .