Clubplanet Nightlife Community

This Sat @ Exit..all Ladies Free Til Midnight Plus Tina Ann..live

BobG

This saturday all ladies will be admitted in free to EXIT before midnight. no guest list..no flyer just come on in..you must be at the cashiers window by midnight so get there early. Plus theres also a live performance by TINA ANN singing "don't want another man" and "in my dreams" ROXY CLUB PLANET CARD HOLDERS also admitted in free til 1:30am. Just show the ticket taker your card and your in. Also card holders don't have to wait on line. Show your card to the rope persons and you'll be admitted in right away. ANTHONY NERO is on the main floor. There is access to every room for everyone. After hours by JUNIOR VASQUEZ. It's 18 to enter and 21 to drink. See you saturday.

Originally posted by workenonlife

they should only let the ce hoes in cause i mean too many ugly/fat chics get in free places suk they need a rule like cute girls in freee fat chicks pay more guys half pice if u look decent triple if u look like sh1t

that is actually not a bad idea

Originally posted by workenonlife

they should only let the ce hoes in cause i mean too many ugly/fat chics get in free places suk they need a rule like cute girls in freee fat chicks pay more guys half pice if u look decent triple if u look like sh1t

Sounds good to me :D but.... Saturdays @ Exit has been dead for over a year

Everytime i come on this bored i see this same person. He keeps on posting all stupid crap *workinonlife* He needs to go to english class and learn a few things. Cause we are all getting so sick of his stupid post that you need a spell check to just get through the first sentence. Learn how to type and spell before you keep making an ass out of yourself and your sig on the bottom is the gayest thing i have ever seen.. LOSER!!!!!

Originally posted by sandman1130

Everytime i come on this bored i see this same person. He keeps on posting all stupid crap *workinonlife* He needs to go to english class and learn a few things. Cause we are all getting so sick of his stupid post that you need a spell check to just get through the first sentence. Learn how to type and spell before you keep making an ass out of yourself and your sig on the bottom is the gayest thing i have ever seen.. LOSER!!!!!

eveyone keeps saying stuff about george no matter how much he annoys them.. hes getting to you guys and thats probably what he wants.. i think it amuses him :laugh: . Hes in the spotlight with you guys... just drop it.. hes gonna keep posting.. theres no way anyone can stop him

I hope for your sake, it's better than last Sat. I wuz there and so dissapointed:( ...it wasn't my Exit!...I know it...yet I continue to keep my hopes up... that one day it'll change...and I can be HOME again!

I have no Twilo and no Exit...and I refuse to go to SF...THANK G-D for Hawtin this weekend!:D

Originally posted by sandman1130

This guy gets on my last freakin nerve! LEARN TO SPELL, YO! A little proofreading might not hurt either.

whats up peeps u ready for the 3rd week of 100% pure, tina ann tonite, i met alot of the cp heads lastnite @ roxy(how ulike dem apples , girls like whaaaaa) maybe tonite i will see more cp heads?? hope to see every1 out there tonite. also if by anychance can we have a latenite meet up around 6ish, i still havent met all u mofos . ok see u all tonite

a nero

Originally posted by christyne13

I hope for your sake, it's better than last Sat. I wuz there and so dissapointed:( ...it wasn't my Exit!...I know it...yet I continue to keep my hopes up... that one day it'll change...and I can be HOME again!

I have no Twilo and no Exit...and I refuse to

I feel you.. I went to exit for a year and a half, promoting.. then i stopped b/c it started to suck and better clubs were going on. When i go back once in a while.. its never the same :(. Hopefully tongiht will be off the hook for our sake and Neros sake :tongue: