Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Info on Paris!

Can someone tell me the whole story behind Paris (the person, not the city)? Where she worked/does work, her 'changes', etc. I met her recently and she was very nice and I am curious about her whole story. Thanks.

Originally posted by armada

Can someone tell me the whole story behind Paris (the person, not the city)? Where she worked/does work, her 'changes', etc. I met her recently and she was very nice and I am curious about her whole story. Thanks.

Sounds like you like her.

Originally posted by boywondernyc

All I know is she does the door at SF. Is she all female now??

That's kind of the stuff I wanted to know. Where has she worked (what parties made her well-known), what has been the entire gender switch thing, etc...

This was the wrong move coming on this messageboard and asking questions..If you met her and shes nice leave it at that..No one on here knows her personally so anything they have to say means nothing..

If you're so interested go talk to her(him). Why are you asking on a public forum? How about we ask for all the details of armada's life on this forum? :rolleyes:

I have her business card right here in front of me. She's been totally cool with me everytime I've seen her, from my store, to the Float holiday meetup, and all the times at Factory allowing some fellow underage CP'ers in with me for Peters' Birthday. I can care less what she is or was. I appreciate her for the nice person she is. And DJJon.... Oh nevermind:tongue:

Originally posted by bkissa

don't you think its rude to be publically gossiping about someone? especially about the personal aspects of her life?

Uh, not when she's somewhat of a celebrity! Didn't mean to 'offend' you so much. Although not as obviously dramatic, I equate it to asking about Keoki history with Michael Alig or the like. If you don't want to answer, don't and just post something stupid instead... oh yeah, you did!:) :)

Originally posted by sfspikes2envy

TO SUM IT UP PARIS BECAME POPULAR FOR BEING THE HARDEST DOOR IN NYC THAT'S WHEN FACTORY WAS THE PRETTY PEOPLES PLACE. NOW ITS ALL ABOUT MAKING $ SOO SHE ISN'T AS STRICT ANYMORE

the man speaks the truth........;)

p.s.~~hi!:D

Uh, not when she's somewhat of a celebrity! Didn't mean to 'offend' you so much. Although not as obviously dramatic, I equate it to asking about Keoki history with Michael Alig or the like. If you don't want to answer, don't and just post something stupid instead... oh yeah, you did!:) :)

I agree with you. People on this board take any opportunity they can to jump down someone's throat.

SIMMER DOWN!!!! geeeezz....