Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Who used to dress like a "skater" back in highschool?

romy20

I did lol

I used to wear the huuuuge pants with holes, the wallet with the chain hanging, my vans and airwalks lol

the black nailpolish, the pink hair, the rancid, green day, bush and tool tshirts (even though I still love tool)

oh and junior year for some reason lol i decided to shave the back of my head lol yes it was quite scary.

i swore up and down that I would dress like that even till I was 50 years old hahaahaha yeah ok

Now when I pass by my highschool or see kids in the mall dressed like that, I'm like woooww that style is olddd lol

but oh well thats what young kids do.

hmmmmmmm maybe I should go warn them and tell em how ridiculous they look lol

:D

Originally posted by romy20

I did lol

I used to wear the huuuuge pants with holes, the wallet with the chain hanging, my vans and airwalks lol

the black nailpolish, the pink hair, the rancid, green day, bush and tool tshirts (even though I still love tool)

oh and junior year for some reason lol i decided to shave the back of my head lol yes it was quite scary.

i swore up and down that I would dress like that even till I was 50 years old hahaahaha yeah ok

Now when I pass by my highschool or see kids in the mall dressed like that, I'm like woooww that style is olddd lol

but oh well thats what young kids do.

hmmmmmmm maybe I should go warn them and tell em how ridiculous they look lol

:D

I used to dress like a thug before I went to college. And I used to talk like workenonlife. :blank:

not when i was in high school.....but i was skater when i was younger....like probably up until i was like 13/14.......i grew up with a lot of boys...and played street hockey...rollerbladed...and all that bullshit! lol...prob still got it...but haven't tried!! LoL.....seriously though.....i was a bad ass lil girl!

I come from the "white trash capitol of New Jersey", Brick town. Where wardrobe consisted of a nice pair of workboots, some tapered jeans you needed a shoehorn up your ass to get into, and assorted flannels. Sometimes we would get crazy and throw on some hideous tye-dye, tucked in real tight. Now that's sad, but this is sadder. I went to college and was taken in by some sympathetic guidettes who taught me the basics, and shaved off my hideous goatee. However every once in a while I venture back to Brick and they still dress like that. AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

But the best part is they think I dress funny now, they always make fun of my boots.

I was a skater until I got my drivers license. That was one thing I actually enjoyed about growing up in WA state was skating and listening to grunge bands before they got big (Nirvana, Melvins, Coffin Break, Mudhoney, etc.) I actually custom-painted boards back in the day also. But yeah, I was always wearin the black t-shirts, the charcoal and black plaid shorts that hung way low, and I had long bleach blonde hair on top with dark brown hair that was shaved short around the sides and back.

Originally posted by heretic909

I was a skater until I got my drivers license. I actually custom-painted boards back in the day also. But yeah, I was always wearin the black t-shirts, the charcoal and black plaid shorts that hung way low, and I had long bleach blonde hair on top with dark brown hair that was shaved short around the sides and back.

hey thats cool....I like that LooK ;) ;) ;)