Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Ktu....wtf????

Originally posted by karch

I heard "Trippin" on the top 8 at 8 on The Beat of New York 103.5 the new KTU

:confused: i listened to that stupid countdown on tuesday, i didn't hear it then....was it new or something? lol...or maybe it played while i was outside smoking a stoge....:confused:

Originally posted by kandekyd18

:confused: i listened to that stupid countdown on tuesday, i didn't hear it then....was it new or something? lol...or maybe it played while i was outside smoking a stoge....:confused:

They played it tonight(Wednsday night)

LIR is a joke, that guy theo is even a bigger joke, "YEA DUDE, I USED THE NEW DENON'S THE OTHER NIGHT WHEN I SPUN AT EXIT, THAT PLACE IS JUST SO PHAT, THEY HAVE 8 TURNTABLES (as if he even knows how to fuckin use them anways)

Originally posted by scoob-e

LIR is a joke, that guy theo is even a bigger joke, "YEA DUDE, I USED THE NEW DENON'S THE OTHER NIGHT WHEN I SPUN AT EXIT, THAT PLACE IS JUST SO PHAT, THEY HAVE 8 TURNTABLES (as if he even knows how to fuckin use them anways)

NOOOOOOOOOOO ... did he really say that ... first off fuck exit ... second learn how to use two turntables before you progress!!!! ... and third Denons!!! i dont think so ... Vestax only way to go!

Originally posted by neolite

NOOOOOOOOOOO ... did he really say that ... first off fuck exit ... second learn how to use two turntables before you progress!!!! ... and third Denons!!! i dont think so ... Vestax only way to go!

you forget about a lil known product called technics

Originally posted by scoob-e

hey ya gotta admit it's so much better than ktu... but either way those are the only two radio stations that i listen to when i actually listen to the radio... anyone listen to xm satellite radio?

channels 80 and 81 play some really good trance, though they repeat alot of their songs.. much better and they play it all day long. plus no commercials :)

Originally posted by karch

They played it tonight(Wednsday night)

the first time they played it was wednesday afternoon...they made a big to do about it...like worlwide premier or something...:rolleyes:

The part that makes me sad is....who was spinning this at Destination NYC this weekend??? I heard it while I was online.:confused:

. . . Yall act like this is some kind of shakesperian tradgedy . . I mean . . you had to know it was gonna happen . . . LIR played La La land the other day . . .

. . .I'm so glad that with the exception of The Wizeguys (The Massive Attack of Organic Breaks) , my music stays off the radio . . . :D . . .

Originally posted by marcid21

the first time they played it was wednesday afternoon...they made a big to do about it...like worlwide premier or something...:rolleyes:

The part that makes me sad is....who was spinning this at Destination NYC this weekend??? I heard it while I was online.:confused:

i believe you can thank mr morillo for hearing trippin while you were online... funny coincidence it's actually paying on my comp right now... and i was in the pee pee room when he dropped the beat.. had to run back inside for that one

ktu's got a new music director, that might be the reason for the quick add...dont know, thats not my department.. RE: Exit and the Denons, are you sure he wasn't talking about the Denon CD decks they are running? The last time I was there, they were running 8 Technics up top, but do have 2 sets of the dual deck Denon DN2600F CD players w/ built in samplers...