Clubplanet Nightlife Community
Sign in to follow this  
glowgrlnyc

}}}}}}}}Headaches{{{{{{{{

Originally posted by glowgrlnyc

I get the WORST Headaches!!! And the Only thing that makes them go away is....................................

2 HiTS of EXCEDRiN :D

10 Minutes Later...Im good as NEW :)

What's your Favorite Headache PAiN Reliever?

newmigrainebox.gif

I totally agree the only thing that helps... Oh god sometimes I feel like I got a brain tumor or something and get really fucking paranoid about it..I am such a hypochondriac...My dad passed away last may of a brain anneurism so I worry even more now!

Originally posted by magilicuti

i take extra strength tyenol, like 4 of them. i used to get headaches all the time...

No...you gotta try 2 EXTRA-STRENGTH Excedrin...I guarantee they work the quickest than any other ;) I am Miss Headache Expert:tongue:

excedrin migraine is the SHIIIIT! LOL....only thing that works...i had a 5 star hangover on sunday...like my eyeballs hurt!! and i took two of my little helpers and 10 min later..i was up and around eating etc etc....i want to kiss the man who made this

I get the WORST Headaches!!! And the Only thing that makes them go away is....................................

2 HiTS of EXCEDRiN :D

10 Minutes Later...Im good as NEW :)

What's your Favorite Headache PAiN Reliever?

newmigrainebox.gif

OMG!!! I get headaches all the time and the only thing that works for me is excedrin!!

Im with you I don't know why I get headaches so often:confused:

No...you gotta try 2 EXTRA-STRENGTH Excedrin...I guarantee they work the quickest than any other ;) I am Miss Headache Expert:tongue:

lol, i like smokesum's JD remedy, but seriously, excedrin is the best OTC i have found...i get crazy migraines(i used to have to give myself a shot--YUCK!) and excedrin will sometimes nip them so i don't have to move to prescrip stuff or so i can handle it till the scrip stuff kicks in.