Clubplanet Nightlife Community

I'm 21!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The waiting is finally over, i turned 21 today!!!!!

This could be the downfall of my whole semester. I was gettin straight A's but the chance of me becoming a complete degenerate and celebrating my birthday for a good month are very high.

Now there are no birthdays to look forward to... I guess i can rent a car at 25 :laugh:

oh well i expect to see a bunch of you out this weekend, i haven't decided where i am goin but i will let whoever wants to come celebrate with me know.

Also if anyone is not 21 and thinks they somewhat look like me let me know and i will give you my id. Trancend you might be able to pass for me, i mean we look nothin alike but its better than nothin :laugh: :laugh:

Originally posted by djjonstephen

You're 21?

Happy Bday............I thought you were so much younger.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I know i look maaaaaaad young... now it doesn't matter though.

thanks everyone. and yes there will be much alcohol consumption this weekend. Then again there is much alcohol consumtion every weekend :D:drunk: :drunk:

Originally posted by trancerxn112

for a guy with Blaze in his name you do a lot more drinking... go figure

Nah, my baby's not a blazer.. go figure is right (good boy) but he tends to get his drink on quite a lot.................... :cool:

Happy Birthday sweetheart!! (I think I've said this to you about 15 times already) :blown:

Will I be getting any drunken phone calls tonite?? :wink:

By the way, love the "little drunkenness" comment in your away message.. :laugh:

Now we just gotta work on finding me an ID so I can join you at the mofo bars.. :D