Clubplanet Nightlife Community

I'm actually not following some of these newer names...how'd you pick your user name

Guest tilly

Guest tilly

WEll I used to be dmecc - 1st inital, beginning of last name

but I had to change it (most of you know the story)

:rolleyes:

so I had to think quick and I arrived at Tilly - a nickname that my mom always called me since I was little and used to dress up in her clothes, etc and put on shows.

where'd your names come from???:)

Well my name is Debbie and in my senior year of high school in one of the programs for school my techer put me down as Bebby Earley.. So.... Bebby became my nickname.. the number (that no one ever remembers) 69 b/c um.. no reason :tongue: and 19 is my # for sports and stuff that makes

Bebby6919 :D

Dub is originally from DB, which is short for Doughboy, Pillsbury style. And the 16 comes from the fact that my birthday falls on the 16th day of June. Doughboy is a nickname that my friends came up for me in high school, although I no longer remember why. There's another girl in our circle named Doughgirl aka DG. Don't get me wrong though, I'm neither a boy nor look like the Doughboy in any way. :) My friends still call me "Dough" and its funny because I feel like I've become detached from my real name Michelle. I don't feel like its mine anymore.... Strange, huh? :hat:

Originally posted by spragga25

spragga - my favorite reggae artist "Spragga Benz"

25 - my football and b-ball number in high school waaaaaaaay back when!

4 touchdowns in 1 game??? (lol, You're the Al Bundy of CP) :tongue:

hm cheesy i know but liteflyr because my exboyfriend/best friend/future husband's sn is niteflyr and we wanted to match :) we've had these screennames for ... 4 years? hehe the saying goes: niteflyr misses his liteflyr and no longer flies at night.

Guest tilly
Originally posted by liteflyr

hm cheesy i know but liteflyr because my exboyfriend/best friend/future husband's sn is niteflyr and we wanted to match :) we've had these screennames for ... 4 years? hehe the saying goes: niteflyr misses his liteflyr and no longer flies at night.

:cheese: but in a cute mushy kinda way:D

good for you girl!

(I'm a bit jaded for mush but good for you)

being that im white..and that i grew up in a diverse ass neighborhood(FLUSHING QUEENS) and i played b-ball all thru my pre college years and i usually hung out with the black kids in the neighborhood they named me Ghost cause..well..i was PALE AS A GHOST COMPARED TO THEM..the reason for all those H's is b/c if u ever meet me ull notice i tend to STRRREEEETTTCHHH out words