Clubplanet Nightlife Community

>>I FiNALLY FiNiSHED the CP PiCTURE COLLAGE...LooK<<

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

damn this morn i woke up i had a person send me a link to cp bout people sayen they miss me and how i made them laugh ther asses off and now i find my pic on top roll of that pic thing damn i gotta post here more often ;) good look people been busy with job and with the gym but i'll deff pop the head in once in a while so stay safe and be goods people ;)

Originally posted by workenonlife

damn this morn i woke up i had a person send me a link to cp bout people sayen they miss me and how i made them laugh ther asses off and now i find my pic on top roll of that pic thing damn i gotta post here more often ;) good look people been busy with job and with the gym but i'll deff pop the head in once in a while so stay safe and be goods people ;)

can u go back to the lesbian sig pleasE?

Nice work girl!

I think this should be the new Clubplanet home page.

Or, come to think of it, I just read this stupid article in New York magazine a few weeks ago about how some lame new fabulous/trendy/celeb club is opening up, and in order to hire door people, the owner gave them a test of pictures of the 300 most "important" New York celebs (people like Chloe Sevigny and Mark Walhberg, etc) to make sure they let the "right" people into the club.

So, I say we print out this collage, distribute it to all the bouncers and door people in NYC and tell them that WE are the REAL VIPS!

How 'bout it? ;)

xoxo

Alexandra