Clubplanet Nightlife Community
Sign in to follow this  
D.Schwartz

Piss Vs. Condoms

I'm not posistive but I'm thinking its about after sex - do you use a condom to prevent the swimmers from getting in ya or do you just piss after sex to get it out of ya. I hope thats what it means, or I feel like an idiot!

I think its all about baby prevention.

Originally posted by blazinhot

I'm not posistive but I'm thinking its about after sex - do you use a condom to prevent the swimmers from getting in ya or do you just piss after sex to get it out of ya. I hope thats what it means, or I feel like an idiot!

you really think that peeing gets cum out of you?

hopefully your vagina is deeper than where yoiur pee hole is, making this not to effective

Originally posted by blazinhot

WOAH WOAH WOAH! :eek: Hold up a minute! I don't know where you got this from, but peeing after sex isn't going to do anything to prevent you from getting pregnant! :worry2:

The only thing peeing after sex is good for preventing is UTIs. Any bacteria that may have gotten into the urethra may be killed/washed out by the urine.

Originally posted by nychunk

I corrected myself in the newer post "pills vs condom," when I Was writing the topic question, i really had to piss, so wrote that by accident.

Opps, now that's a typo for ya....

Originally posted by phuturephunk

. . . :shaky: . . . Why don't I believe that . . . .

Just because your girl always scream out "PVD" when she cums... doesn't mean everyone else does... wierdo...

(phuturephunk is a squirter when he hears paul's name...)