Clubplanet Nightlife Community

do you think E is better in a club or outside???

its def better in a club....except if youre on vacation and you do it on the beach where everyone else is trippin ballz and the music is blasting....my boy used to throw ill new years ever parties and we used to do x at his crib,,,my bro used to spin and the house was going nuts...then wed all chill and be like yea...so eventually well put the furniture back...not til like 7pm the next day....hahahaha, those were the days

I disagree, I personally can't stand rolling in the club anymore. I used to, every weekend actually, but when I roll now, I have no energy, and all I feel like doing is flopping around on the couch and being with good friends and having good conversation. I also like to booze while I roll. Clubs are way to hot, uncomfortable, and smokey. When I go to the club, I usually just take an ephedrine or adderall to keep me going. That way I actually dance and do more while I'm there. I haven't rolled in a club since October for these reasons. I'd rather be home listening to my music, chilling with my closest friends, having a good time and getting shitface drunk when I start to come down.

I think it has more to do with the people and environment you're in.. cause if you're rolling at the club where it's mad crowded and hot and gross and you're not having a good time, you might be better off just chillin' with some of your peeps at home and whatnot..

I think it has to do with the environmental stimuli like friends and mood and whatnot.. so basically anywhere could be good if given the right factors.

I disagree with most of the people on this one. I was personally never a huge fan of rolling out at a club. If I'm there to listen to music, I don't want to get caught in a lull. Also, sometimes there can be oversensation at a club if the system is really banging, and that doesn't lead to the most pleasurable experience.

The main reason, however, is that I get all touchy feely when on E. Best way to roll, for me, has always been with about 10 - 12 people in an apartment together, people taking turns at the decks or just playing music in general, everyone massaging and kissing and doing whatever else feels good, getting into deep conversations after the peak, going for long walks, and taking hot showers with your favorite blow up doll. Plus, it's a helluvalot more cost efficient that way. If I'm out at a club I'm gonna have a good time anyway, but if I'm sitting at home it's not necessarily so....get more bang for the buck that way.

Aah threads like these make me miss those days a little...

i tend to keep the natural drugs (shrooms) for the outside\nature setting..and synthetics (cid,ills) for those symthetic envoriments...raves\partys\clubs...but i agree tho that id rather be at home and have a shit face party and lock all the doors and hide all the keys and get FUCKED up...

ahh the good ole days...

ROLLING/TRIPPING IS ALL THE SAME WHEN YOU GOTS THE MUSIC...IN DA MIND...BACK IN GA. I USED TO CLUB IN SAVANNAH AT THIS PLACE CALLED DA ZOO...EVERY FRIDAY NITE OUR AFTERPARTY WILL BE AT DA BEACH...STAY THERE TIL SUNRISE TO SUNSET(SAT)...CLEAN UP FOR THE CLUB AGAIN AND START ALL OVER TIL SUNDAY NITE...DAMNNNNNNNNN!!!! I MISS THOSE DAYS...AIGHT THEN IM OUT...CIAO.:cool::drunk:

Originally posted by gambitrah

i tend to keep the natural drugs (shrooms) for the outside\nature setting..and synthetics (cid,ills) for those symthetic envoriments...raves\partys\clubs...but i agree tho that id rather be at home and have a shit face party and lock all the doors and hide all the keys and get FUCKED up...

ahh the good ole days...

THOSE ARE GOOD OLE DAYS...:cool::drunk:

Originally posted by brickhouse

I disagree with most of the people on this one. I was personally never a huge fan of rolling out at a club. If I'm there to listen to music, I don't want to get caught in a lull. Also, sometimes there can be oversensation at a club if the system is really banging, and that doesn't lead to the most pleasurable experience.

The main reason, however, is that I get all touchy feely when on E. Best way to roll, for me, has always been with about 10 - 12 people in an apartment together, people taking turns at the decks or just playing music in general, everyone massaging and kissing and doing whatever else feels good, getting into deep conversations after the peak, going for long walks, and taking hot showers with your favorite blow up doll. Plus, it's a helluvalot more cost efficient that way. If I'm out at a club I'm gonna have a good time anyway, but if I'm sitting at home it's not necessarily so....get more bang for the buck that way.

Aah threads like these make me miss those days a little...

Damnit...i wanna be back on the homeland right now...those no cd's(cool drugs) in dis damn country...aight then im out...ciao.:cool::drunk:

Ive rolled outside of a club a few times and I loved it.

I've even rolled by myself and had an awesome time talking to myeslf. (yes I really did talk to myself)

I agree with tasty though if they are good pills WHO CARES WHERE YOU ARE!!! lolol

what I wouldnt do for a good pill right now:( :(

Guest tilly

I agree with the house party thing...

nothing like sitting around with 10-20 of your friends, listening to the music that you love, having whatever beverages, party favors, available showers, beds, etc for all of your pleasures...

You don't have to stuff your pockets will all kinds of junk. If you get cold..there is a sweatshirt right there or blankets, etc. You don't have to search through copious amounts of crowds for your closest friends for a hug.

I chose both but I prefer house parties.

Originally posted by tilly

I agree with the house party thing...

nothing like sitting around with 10-20 of your friends, listening to the music that you love, having whatever beverages, party favors, available showers, beds, etc for all of your pleasures...

You don't have to stuff your pockets will all kinds of junk. If you get cold..there is a sweatshirt right there or blankets, etc. You don't have to search through copious amounts of crowds for your closest friends for a hug.

I chose both but I prefer house parties.

:monkey: u got a point there tilly...quite a few actually...u can never wrong with ur own house party...well well...all my friends are in da states and i'm stuck over here...damnit...aight then im out...ciao.:cool::drunk:

in a club!!!! provided it's got great music going on. there is NOTHING like at least a decent pill + INTENSE music + great lights...even better when you got stuff like kyrogenifex (sp?) going on...:D

:( haven't rolled in several weeks, and before that it was like 3 months. withdrawal! :D