Clubplanet Nightlife Community

does anyone else not feel like dancing when they roll?

Originally posted by clubmanxtc

i personally cannot dance when i roll i feel like i m stuck in 1 place. personally anything else gets me going. i love to trip at clubs that when i really shake my big ass:D :D

i find that its all in the mindset....personally i just about always feel like dancing if the music is banging....usually i walk around when it starts to hit casue if youre moving while its hitting it keeps you going...if u sit u might get planted and u gotta force yourself to move....ahhhhhh i miss the old days.....

anyone got a time machine????

I find I keep doing whatever I was doing beforehand, and it just builds up momentum. It seems like 5 of the 7 times I have, I was having converstations when we dropped and we just talked most of the night.

I'm down with just walking around and keeping moving so then you're ready to jump on the floor when something you like drops.

Originally posted by rammelsberg

I'm down with just walking around and keeping moving so then you're ready to jump on the floor when something you like drops.

i think i was the king of this back in the day....i used to just chill and walk around when i wasnt feeling a song then some intense beat would come on and it was like :eek: and id start dancing all over the place

Originally posted by msoprano13

i think i was the king of this back in the day....i used to just chill and walk around when i wasnt feeling a song then some intense beat would come on and it was like :eek: and id start dancing all over the place

:sigh:....... i wish it was as good now as it was then.

I have come to accept the fact that my "dancing while rolling" days are OVER.

I mean, I really doubt that Ive taken allllllllll dopey pillls within the past 1 and a half.

It really makes me mad too cause I see so many other people dancing and I cant even move. I try but it doesnt happen:(

I mean I still feel good but just sitting for me.

Last week actually was the first time I rolled in about 7 weeks, so I figure it would be like my "first roll" lol nope, i was wrong, couldnt move again:(

Why does this happen, does anyone have any ideas????

ahem djscotphreak? lol

i personally cannot dance when i roll i feel like i m stuck in 1 place. personally anything else gets me going. i love to trip at clubs that when i really shake my big ass:D :D

it happens when E is bad...i mean we don't get good E here any more....the best i tried was 'playboy' and i know you won't believe me, but it was a 10 hrs roll...nowadays, it's max 2-4 hrs....once i took a mitsu* it was so intense that i couldn't move, and i think that was a bad pill...

it also has to do w/ the actual makeup of the pill, like if it's laced w/ anything (always test your pills!). i was told that MDA pills give you that o-my-god-my-feet-are-planted-to-the-floor-and-i-can't-move-to-save-my-life feeling (which i personally do not like), whereas MDMA pills are more of the speedy variety.

goddamn i hate people in miami right now!!!!! have gotten voicemails and i can hear the music and feel the vibe thru the cell phone!!!!:(

Originally posted by zlatang

it happens when E is bad...i mean we don't get good E here any more....the best i tried was 'playboy' and i know you won't believe me, but it was a 10 hrs roll...nowadays, it's max 2-4 hrs....once i took a mitsu* it was so intense that i couldn't move, and i think that was a bad pill...

btw, zlatang, i LOVE that track (in your sig)

Originally posted by MadamMillie

btw, zlatang, i LOVE that track (in your sig)

yes i adore it too! btw, there is an interesting article about miss kittin (as a part of dj hell's label) in THE FACE (february)...+ they made an appearance in one of my favourite berlin clubs - WMF...a question: where in NYC can one hear this kind of music????

when u dont want to dance on pills anymore its a sign u need a long break. happened to me sadly. :(

Actually, MDA is MUCH more speedy than MDMA. It is more intense, but a lot more speedy. MDA in my opinion is a much better club drug than MDMA. I'm not to sure why MDMA makes you so floored and your legs feel like jello, but thats what happens to me all the time. I'm in the same position as you romy. I tried to take a break for awhile to see if I could get some of that speediness back and it just won't happen. Thats why I don't roll at clubs anymore...it ends up just being a big waste of money and I won't even remember wtf I did for 6 hours nevermind what DJ spun and how awesome he was. I'd rather be at home where I can have conversation with good friends and listen to what I want to and drink what I want to. And if I wanna get fuckin naked at home with my girl I can...I can't at he club without gettin thrown on the street bare ass naked. The speediness has nothing to do with the pill, its all your body and how it accepts the pills

Well when I take pills, even though I cant dance I still feel GREAT and fucked up and wanna listen to the music you know?

and recently I took a 7 week break which is a long time for me, and I did 2 pills and i couldnt move again:(

maybe its time to move onto another drug lol

It's pretty common just look around the club, there are tons of doormats just chillin. I've always thought I was in the minority b/c I can't stop dancin....in fact I can't sit still at all. My friends always joke b/c I won't stay in the same place longer than 10 seconds------------>I get hyper!

Originally posted by joeygk

It's pretty common just look around the club, there are tons of doormats just chillin. I've always thought I was in the minority b/c I can't stop dancin....in fact I can't sit still at all. My friends always joke b/c I won't stay in the same place longer than 10 seconds------------>I get hyper!

your lucky:( :(

whats ur secret lol

ahhhhhhh i know exactly what you mean....im exactly like that.....whenever i drop it is impossible for me to sit still for longer then 2 mins even when im chillin out....i opt for the slow casual walk through the club when im in the mood to just chill and not dance.....

but most of the time its dancing all night....espcially late in the night when the music is really pumping....

Originally posted by msoprano13

ahhhhhhh i know exactly what you mean....im exactly like that.....whenever i drop it is impossible for me to sit still for longer then 2 mins even when im chillin out....i opt for the slow casual walk through the club when im in the mood to just chill and not dance.....

but most of the time its dancing all night....espcially late in the night when the music is really pumping....

Yo- I know exactly what you mean. When I get sick of dancing b/c "can't stand when the dj's fucking up my song," I just wander around the club for a few minutes----upstairs- downstairs-head over to the bar- I just can't sit still.

Yo- I know exactly what you mean. When I get sick of dancing b/c "can't stand when the dj's fucking up my song," I just wander around the club for a few minutes----upstairs- downstairs-head over to the bar- I just can't sit still.

werd, you look like a chihuahua on speed.

its funny how two people can take the same pill and have totally different results. a while back a couple of friends dropped 1 pill each, and one couldnt stop moving all night while the other just sat in a corner for the 6 hours we were at the club.

personally I find that even if a pill makes me droopy if I just stand and just sway to the music, after a while the droopiness gos away and I keep on moving all night. Of course the 7-10 ripped fuels also help.