Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Roxxxxxxy Review!!

Originally posted by illlogik

I think that CHris Reita or what ever his name is was drunk and spat that out his mouth about PVD. i think its all bullshittttt

that wasnt Chris Reda dorko

that was the announcer dude lol

ill find out wats goin on for the 5th

Originally posted by djjonstephen

I always have a good time at Roxy. Nice meeting everyone that I met..........I met a few new faces, whats up y'all.

Sorry but I had to leave for vinyl at around 4......its a necessity.

hehehe thanks again jon for breaking two "vinyl virgins" in. :cool: jenny and i had a great time!

and hey next time... watch out for that red light. I hate it when they creep up on you sometimes ;)

and btw... Ojay where the fuck did you go at the end of the night???? :confused:

Hey...me and crxtacy are at roxy every friday nite. where do the cp people hang out?...were you guys taking pictures last nite?..if so..then iw as right behind you guys sittin up against the wall just loungin..hehe....hmm...oh..and the russians?!?!..they werent there..ahhhhhh...those guys are cool..actually...just one of them were there...didnt see the older looking guy with a million glow sticks....wonder where he was?....oh well....see you guys next week

Originally posted by s14integra

Hey...me and crxtacy are at roxy every friday nite. where do the cp people hang out

I have to come back to CP for this one... how many times have you heard the term "CP STAGE CREW " now honestly... do u reaaaaally have to ask where we hang out :eek:

It doesnt make sense for PVD to be there the 5th...Is Roxy gonna pay all that money for him to stay in a hotel all week....If anything they might want people not to go to SF that Friday and come to Roxy the 29th thinking they'll catch him next week.....

Originally posted by nycchic24

hehehe thanks again jon for breaking two "vinyl virgins" in. :cool: jenny and i had a great time!

lol... i definitely had a great time meeting everyone :) was good to be up in NYC and to connect faces with CPnicks...you guys are a lot of fun, and this southern belle had a great night!!

O-Jay, AKA, David Copperfield...where the hell did you go?

Quoth, you are a funny MF :laugh:...Legend, such a cutie--glad you had a great bday!! everyone else, thanks, thanks, thanks--hope to party with you again sometime!!!

DJjonstephen...what fun being "broken in" and losing virginal status to you, babe...although run-ins with cops and red lights can be left out the next time, lol. :eek:

special thanks to NYCchic for getting me up here...i love you :love:

Originally posted by nycchic24

and hey next time... watch out for that red light. I hate it when they creep up on you sometimes ;)

and btw... Ojay where the fuck did you go at the end of the night???? :confused:

That red light came from nowhere. If I didn't have to keep looking in the rearview mirror constantly looking for glowdancer and her friend, nothing would have happened. Did you like how once I did it I nearly came to a complete stop in the middle of Canal Street.

Thank god I talked my way out of it to the cops. Especially since I had that half full bottle of SoCo left..........It was great breakin the two of you in. Vinyl is usually much better.

Memo to all other virgins........I would be pleased to finally pop your cherry.

Originally posted by trancerxn112

I have to come back to CP for this one... how many times have you heard the term "CP STAGE CREW " now honestly... do u reaaaaally have to ask where we hang out :eek:

in the ball pit with the rest of the little kiddies?!?!

;) jusssssst kidding...but i had to make some type of sarcastic remark..............

p.s.......just...:idea: what were u expecting??!

~whether or not roxy was up to par last night, it never seems to matter since i dont get enough of it... my first night back from school and it was perfect~ :grin:

anyway, nice seeing everyone last night... baby d, glowdancer, fiery :love: and the stage crew... :)

see you all next week~ :tongue:

It was my first time heading out to roxy or any club in a whiiile and I had such a good time, I forgot how much fun I have when I go :) I didn't chill with the cp crew too much but it was cool seeing some ppl I knew already and meetin a few new ones. Hopefully I'll be goin out more, especially in the summer

Originally posted by misk

in the ball pit with the rest of the little kiddies?!?!

;) jusssssst kidding...but i had to make some type of sarcastic remark..............

p.s.......just...:idea: what were u expecting??!

STFU, you didn't come out tonight to hear me play at Metro Lounge. Tssk tssk, another nice night you missed. blah!:tongue:

Originally posted by njangel

Did I miss anything funny, exciting, anyone falling off the stage?????

:laugh:

nope, nothing of the sorts..just a little off key of a typical roxy night, not much a same vibe like always but it was do-able. Anyhow, nice seeing some of the faces and asses i dont usually get to see like moonie's (face AND ASS!!!), court877,Suthernbelle and nychic420(nice meeting u too ladies though there was a bit of a name confusion :tongue: ) romy20 (face AND ASS!!!), glowdancer and her friend, and a few others. Anyhow, hope to see some or all of you at Ferry Corsten April 5th at EXIT!!!!!

Originally posted by djustinh

STFU, you didn't come out tonight to hear me play at Metro Lounge. Tssk tssk, another nice night you missed. blah!:tongue:

don't tsk me!!!! if u wouldn't wait till the LAST MINUTE to tell me these things.....