Clubplanet Nightlife Community

How Do You Like It?

guest00901

grrrr i hate topics like this when i cant really relate... but referring to other ways of sexual pleasure, the harder deeper and faster the better.... :grin: although slow and soft is nice at first.... but come on, if i cant be fucked then at least work ur magic and get me off the best way u know how lol :tongue:

usually the just "pace yourself man". . . . .

I find when a man is trying to fuck me silly. . .the friction, heat, and sensation makes him cum quicker. . .leaving me. . .breathless and unsatisfied :blown:

PACE YOURSELF MAN!

::just gimmie the slow sweet long dickings, the short pumps while grabbing my ass lifting my pelvis into yours, and then the all out dick fucks which equal to the = fuck me till i cum. . . . .all in one session::

I want nothing more or nothing less in each time i get fucked. . .because a fuck is a terrible thing to waste. :cool:

Originally posted by clubkat

usually the just "pace yourself man". . . . .

I find when a man is trying to fuck me silly. . .the friction, heat, and sensation makes him cum quicker. . .leaving me. . .breathless and unsatisfied :blown:

PACE YOURSELF MAN!

::just gimmie the slow sweet long dickings, the short pumps while grabbing my ass lifting my pelvis into yours, and then the all out dick fucks which equal to the = fuck me till i cum. . . . .all in one session::

I want nothing more or nothing less in each time i get fucked. . .because a fuck is a terrible thing to waste. :cool:

Yes indeed..

"hard and fast" makes me think of that actor... don't know his name... he played David Allen Grier's father in Boomerang... you know the guy...

BANG BANG BANG!

My current playtoy likes it a little too rough for my liking.

I always laying in her tub with an icepack afterwards.

Im always worried that ill hurt her, but im learning so...

Personally Im more into slow foreplay then actual sex.

I can lose days just kissing the inside of a womans thigh.

:flame:

Originally posted by sexxybabyd

Hard and Fast?

Soft and slow?

Personally im into the hard and fast rough stuff...and the occasional slow stuff but if I really wanna wanna get off...FUCK MY BRAINS OUT!!:D

SOFT AND SLOW! Dont Rush it, Its not over till both of you get your fortune cookies!

I dont like chinese cookies they scare me.

They always say

"You will die a slow painfull death!"

Your lucky number is: 666

Learn chinese: #%^&%^

Translated: Your going to hell...ha ha.

*Shivers*

Damn evil cookies

:flame:

Originally posted by rdancer

SOFT AND SLOW! Dont Rush it, Its not over till both of you get your fortune cookies!

It depends on the heat of the moment, if it's gettin hot and heavy, I have to ripp off her clothes and throw her on the bed and make her my bitch. But if she wants it sensual, I let her take control from the beginning and do her thing.