Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Arby's,BurgerKing,Checkers,McDonalds,RoyRogers,Wendy's,WhiteCastle,TacoBell,...

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Chick-Fil-A... awesome chicken patties and nuggets... not nearly as greasy as other fast food. Always tasty, super-cheap.

I've only found ONE north of the Mason-Dixon line (kind of scary), but if you're ever travelling down south and need a quick-fix, definitely check it out.

Interesting fact: they still remained closed on Sundays. For some reason, I think that says a TON for the company... kind of cool (but damn inconvenient!)

u biznitches aint from the hood like me so u duno "WHAS GOOD"...maybe some of the queens people ..and especially the Astoria people will hold me down.but those CHIMI-CHANGA TRUCKS that are everywhere make the best fast food in the world..man u gota love junction blvd just for that

Originally posted by roninmess

First of all... wtf is Checkers? We don't have those near me, nor did I ever hear of it.

Second of all..... it's all about KFC popcorn chicken and anything from Wendys:cool:

checkers is a small chain of mostly drive-thru only places. Retro atmosphere, cheap and good burgers, fries almost as good as nathans, awseome shakes

theres a couple in jersey, and they are all over the south

Originally posted by nyis4meatheads

Chick-Fil-A... awesome chicken patties and nuggets... not nearly as greasy as other fast food. Always tasty, super-cheap.

I've only found ONE north of the Mason-Dixon line (kind of scary), but if you're ever travelling down south and need a quick-fix, definitely check it out.

Interesting fact: they still remained closed on Sundays. For some reason, I think that says a TON for the company... kind of cool (but damn inconvenient!)

...............There is one in the Monmouth mall in NJ (amazing food), I've never seen it anywhere else either, but me I like BK, kinda greasy, but still yummy.

Originally posted by bigpoppanils

checkers is a small chain of mostly drive-thru only places. Retro atmosphere, cheap and good burgers, fries almost as good as nathans, awseome shakes

theres a couple in jersey, and they are all over the south

thanx bro

Well, before I read the book "Fast Food Nation" , my favorite was Mcdonald's. But now Popeye's. Soooooooo much better than KFC!!!

Yummmmmm I'm hungry now.

Btw I still eat fries from fast food, and the best fries goes to Mcdonald's:D :D :D

u have no idea how bad this thread is making me feel...i am sooo hungry and cannot eat!!!!!! grrrrrrr......anyways.....i have been really good in not eating fast food anymore......i mean every once ina while of course...

anyways....each one has its special items that make it good....like wendy's~jr bacon cheeseburger(with honey mustard!) and nuggets are good...bk~whopper jr..also french toast sticks....mcdonalds....fries...nuggets...cheeseburgers...roy rogers used to be phatty...but i never see them now....

as for the rest:vomit2: .....i think marci will back me on the white castle thing...clifton white castle eeeeeew...and i am not big on taco bell.....