Clubplanet Nightlife Community

and the #1 thing us NY'ers noticed about Miami was...

1) as long as you have big, fake breasts it does not matter how busted your face is

2) as long as you can dress like a cheap hooker you can get into any club (at least in NYC the "velvet rope" policy exists to keep GARBAGE OUT, not LET IN)

3) you have to blast whack music (think ja rule) outta your bentley at all times while cruising the strip while you are resting your chin in the corner of your left hand

a FEW Things I noticed in Miami....

1- Raves in Miami are filled with Trendy Model-looking Industry upper class people...:blank:

2-Girls wear stilleto Heals to Raves...:blank:

3-Lots of men wear Sandals to Clubs and Raves

4-if you are 4 guys trying to get into a Club, you will be waiting over an hour to get in...

5-Everyone in Miami is a "SUPER-STAR"

6-Everyone in Miami thinks they are a "SUPER-STAR":rolleyes:

7-Now I know why they call it Dirt weed

8-those Pink Genies should have stayed in their Bottle

9-Its all about those ARENA ANTHEMS

10-Sasha & Digweed's DELTA HEAVY Tour Show was Obscure,dark,deep,spiritual, amazing...and Blew everyone's set away that I saw at Ultra 4...

Originally posted by glowgrlnyc

10-Sasha & Digweed's DELTA HEAVY Tour Show was Obscure,dark,deep,spiritual, amazing...and Blew everyone's set away that I saw at Ultra 4...

Well at least that's SOMETHING to conteract things 1-9!!!

Especially if all of us who were like, "We'll at least I'll see them when they come to NY in April" get royally screwed, as it seems might happen.

1- Raves in Miami are filled with Trendy Model-looking Industry upper class people...:blank:

2-Girls wear stilleto Heals to Raves...:blank:

3-Lots of men wear Sandals to Clubs and Raves

4-if you are 4 guys trying to get into a Club, you will be waiting over an hour to get in...

5-Everyone in Miami is a "SUPER-STAR"

6-Everyone in Miami thinks they are a "SUPER-STAR":rolleyes:

7-Now I know why they call it Dirt weed

8-those Pink Genies should have stayed in their Bottle

9-Its all about those ARENA ANTHEMS

You think its like that 24/7 over there? Surely the fact that this was WMC must've had something to do with it...hmmm...probably the trendiest time of the year to be there no? :rolleyes:

Originally posted by kitty19

1) as long as you have big, fake breasts it does not matter how busted your face is

2) as long as you can dress like a cheap hooker you can get into any club (at least in NYC the "velvet rope" policy exists to keep GARBAGE OUT, not LET IN)

3) you have to blast whack music (think ja rule) outta your bentley at all times while cruising the strip while you are resting your chin in the corner of your left hand

LOL... :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Going to Boo 6, babe?

Hugs from NoHo,

~kitten >^.^<

Originally posted by dr0ne

You think its like that 24/7 over there? Surely the fact that this was WMC must've had something to do with it...hmmm...probably the trendiest time of the year to be there no? :rolleyes:

hmmm... nope... thats the way it is all year round my friend, at least from what i've seen when i last visited... :worry:

Originally posted by dr0ne

I went to college there for four years and would go out 3 to 4 times a night there for two years straight. It's ALWAYS like that! I'm sure it had very little if anything to do with the WMC.

Originally posted by cmb1975

How is that different from around here?

. . oh trust me . . it's alot different . . . take a state that's completely flat, has no cold weather, and has more ricer shops per square mile than any other state in the union except California, then do the math . . .

What I learned (or rather remembered) about Miami:

1) Miami people (with few exceptions) cannot dance . .

2) Miami has the largest collection of rude motherfuckers any side of the Mason/Dixon line . . . and YES they do beat New York. . .

3) Miami has the largest collection of oblivious Non-English speaking people in the country (it's one thing to NOT speak English but try to relate . . . It's another thing entirely not to try at all . . and that is Miami . . )

4) Miami looks really nice when you're travelling over the various causeway's (for 40 bucks a pop by cab of course . . ) . . get close though, and LOOK OUT . . .

5) Space is the only club in the area that's worth going to if you want to avoid a gestapo like door policy

6) South Beach could never be submerged in a tsunami . . it's got too much bouyancy . . .

7) South Beach is ALOT scummier than it's residents would like to admit . . .

8) South Beach hookers have amazing balance . . .

9) South Beach record stores actually have quite a bit of rare breakbeat in stock as opposed to the rest of Florida (read Glow's Arena Anthems entry)

10) An hourly rate hotel is still and hourly rate hotel, no matter how classy and slick that Art Deco exterior is . . .

11) No one in Overtown can speak English, and if you do , you will be yelled at . . .

12) Walking down Biscayne boulevard while cracked out, cigarette in one hand, plastic cup of water in the other, desperately looking for an ATM . . is NOT grounds for the police to stop and ask you if there's anything wrong . .

13) Walking down Biscayne Boulevard on 10:30 on a Monday morning with the above setup IS a way to keep the locals away from you . . .

14) 2 New Yorkers who can dance is enough of a force to OWN space, DJ booth and VIP area and all . . . ;) . . . who rawks? . . .

. . that is all . . for now . . .

Talk about fake bitches, i had a ok time at WMC, but i never ever liked miami, i do like space, and i did catch a few good party's but i could never take it all fucking year long, sorry but walking around in a bating suite, 24 hours a day gets a little sleezy to me, and sticky, ugh, fawk miami, and there bugs are way to big, critter's be crawling out of everyone's ass like it was tuesady brunch, ha

Originally posted by phuturephunk

14) 2 New Yorkers who can dance is enough of a force to OWN space, DJ booth and VIP area and all . . . ;) . . . who rawks? . . .

VerY TRUE!!! I got my way into Timo Maas DJ Booth :D and took pictures with him.....BUT....THE worst thing happened (but couldve bee worse) I tripped over a little step the minute I walked into the booth...I almost fell on the turntables!!!:eek: :eek: But Timo didnt see it THANK GOD!!! he was too busy looking for a record...:laugh:

THAT couldve been a DISASTER!!!!

VerY TRUE!!! I got my way into Timo Maas DJ Booth :D and took pictures with him.....BUT....THE worst thing happened (but couldve bee worse) I tripped over a little step the minute I walked into the booth...I almost fell on the turntables!!!:eek: :eek: But Timo didnt see it THANK GOD!!! he was too busy looking for a record...:laugh:

THAT couldve been a DISASTER!!!!

hahah reading your post reminded me of new years eve.. i saw timo maas at the metropolitan pav. my girlfriend was so trashed she just walked right up on the stage where he was spinning and kissed him and wished him a happy new year. :laugh:

Walking down Biscayne boulevard while cracked out, cigarette in one hand, plastic cup of water in the other, desperately looking for an ATM . . is NOT grounds for the police to stop and ask you if there's anything wrong . .

>>> was it me or did it seem like everyone cracked out was from NY anyway<<<. .

14) 2 New Yorkers who can dance is enough of a force to OWN space, DJ booth and VIP area and all . . . . . . who rawks? . .

>> didn't hit space but was anyone at clevlander on sun afternoon when skribble and denny tsettos were spinning. It ws like factory overtook the entire place. I even heard someone say " All those people are from NY only NY'ers can dance that good""

And yes People in Fla cannot Dance. so much for latin rythem. ( neither could the people i met from LA Boston, Ohilly, chicago or anywhere else.)

Originally posted by doubleplay1970

And yes People in Fla cannot Dance. so much for latin rythem. ( neither could the people i met from LA Boston, Ohilly, chicago or anywhere else.)

. . . incorrect . . people from MIAMI cannot dance . . . . leave the rest of the state out of it . . .