Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Attn To All The People Who Hate On Sf

IF U DONT LIKE IT DONT GO!!!! IM TIRED OF HEARING PEOPLE BITCH ABOUT JUICEHEADS, JONATHAN PETERS, GIRLS WITH FAKE TITS, GUIDOS.. AND ALL THE OTHER SHIT U PEOPLE COMPLAIN ABOUT... SF HAS ALWAYS BIN THAT IT WILL ALWAYS BE LIKE THAT. THATS WHAT MAKES ME AND 422093209 PEOPLE WANA GOO TO SF EACH SATURDAY.. PEACEEEEEEEEEE

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

. . . :drunk: . . hey salami slapper . . I never met a juicebag I couldn't fold into a shoebox and tuck under my bed at night . .

. . no . . that's not right . . hold on . . screen's blurry . . .

. . . All I gots to say is this . . . Meat is for barbecuing, not for nightlife . . . yeah . . . :drunk: . . .

Originally posted by phuturephunk

. . . :drunk: . . hey salami slapper . . I never met a juicebag I couldn't fold into a shoebox and tuck under my bed at night . .

. . no . . that's not right . . hold on . . screen's blurry . . .

. . . All I gots to say is this . . . Meat is for barbecuing, not for nightlife . . . yeah . . . :drunk: . . .

:laugh: MAO I HAV SEEN UR PIC... PLEASE KEEP UR FUCKEN MOUTH SHUT

Originally posted by sfspikes2envy

. . and I suppose next you're gonna tell us that Sound Factory is the way that it should be done . . . why don't you get some real experience then open your mouth . . . rookie . . . :drunk: . . .

. . . I was partying when you were in fucking grade school . . and I know what it is to have a real scene and real people in it . . . so I don't want to hear anything about your juicebag infested hole . . got it? . . rookie!! . . . LMAO . . . :drunk: . . .

Originally posted by phuturephunk

. . and I suppose next you're gonna tell us that Sound Factory is the way that it should be done . . . why don't you get some real experience then open your mouth . . . rookie . . . :drunk: . . .

. . . I was partying when you were in fucking grade school . . and I know what it is to have a real scene and real people in it . . . so I don't want to hear anything about your juicebag infested hole . . got it? . . rookie!! . . . LMAO . . . :drunk: . . .

how much experience do you have???? just wondering. also whats a real scene???

I don't make fun of Factory. But I hate it when peeps make it seem like the greatest place in the world. And nothing int he world compares to Jonathan Peters and Sound Factory. It's like "chilllllll out." I love Factory, but I also love, Exit and Roxy and wherever.

IF U DONT LIKE IT DONT GO!!!! IM TIRED OF HEARING PEOPLE BITCH ABOUT JUICEHEADS, JONATHAN PETERS, GIRLS WITH FAKE TITS, GUIDOS.. AND ALL THE OTHER SHIT U PEOPLE COMPLAIN ABOUT... SF HAS ALWAYS BIN THAT IT WILL ALWAYS BE LIKE THAT. THATS WHAT MAKES ME AND 422093209 PEOPLE WANA GOO TO SF EACH SATURDAY.. PEACEEEEEEEEEE

just do us all a favor: take JPs dick out your fucking mouth, register on SickTracks and leave this board full of "complainers"....

...youll fit RIGHT IN with those morons...

Originally posted by highmay

just do us all a favor: take JPs dick out your fucking mouth, register on SickTracks and leave this board full of "complainers"....

hahahahahahahahahaha

Highmay you bitter fuck...you brought you ridiculous posts over there and got ridiculed.....HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

LAUGHING MY FUCKING ASS OFF!!!!!!!!!!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Highgay......HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

BG

Originally posted by ibclubbin

hahahahahahahahahaha

Highmay you bitter fuck...you brought you ridiculous posts over there and got ridiculed.....HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

LAUGHING MY FUCKING ASS OFF!!!!!!!!!!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Highgay......HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

BG

ehhh...i see it in a different light...

i was never respected on ST because they thought i had a "holier than thou" attitude because I party sober...something they never could accomplish...

i got the imposter because of the cheerleading thing...

don't waste your breath sweetie!! LOL....it's a losing battle and people who don't go there will always talk shit because that's just the way it is..i am gonna start threads about how corny,ugly,flat chested,spaghetti armed,overweight,underdressed people at every other club ruin my night!!! lol....bottom line is if these people are truly all about the music LIKE THEY SAY...then they will go somewhere no matter what....and if i like JP...i will go to factory saline boobies or not! LoL

**P.S**

how do u feel?? i'll talk to u soon..have a good easter! xoxo

ehhh...i see it in a different light...

i was never respected on ST because they thought i had a "holier than thou" attitude because I party sober...something they never could accomplish...

i got the imposter because of the cheerleading thing...

Hey man, I get that a lot too, esp with the sober partying thing. I'm ALWAYS a sober partier in the city (except @ Pseudo).

As for this whole juicefest/meathead/SoundFactory Bitch thread... what a waste of space. I don't really bitch about Soundfactory, Exit or Roxy for ONE MAIN REASON (and keep this in mind, veteran partykids)...

There's a place for everything... and Everything has it's place.

And i'm glad to know I can keep certain things seperate from MY place.

Water goes in a cup.

Garbage goes in a Trash Can.

Meat goes to Exit, SF and Roxy

:D paz

Originally posted by misk

don't waste your breath sweetie!! LOL....it's a losing battle and people who don't go there will always talk shit because that's just the way it is..i am gonna start threads about how corny,ugly,flat chested,spaghetti armed,overweight,underdressed people at every other club ruin my night!!! lol....bottom line is if these people are truly all about the music LIKE THEY SAY...then they will go somewhere no matter what....and if i like JP...i will go to factory saline boobies or not! LoL

**P.S**

how do u feel?? i'll talk to u soon..have a good easter! xoxo

Ditto. Most of the criticism hurled at SF is pseudo-elitist garbage. People who go there every week and feel a part of a family of sorts know what's up. No need to try to convert nonbelievers.

Originally posted by o-jay®

Ditto. Most of the criticism hurled at SF is pseudo-elitist garbage. People who go there every week and feel a part of a family of sorts know what's up. No need to try to convert nonbelievers.

i love how we always agree!!!!:D :D there is so much more i can say but like u said.....no need to attempt to convert....and one more thing...i love how it is automatically assumed..we are all juice heads and plastic girlies with no experience or knowledge about the scene....funny....couldn't be more wrong about some of us!!!!:D i am off....easter brunch blah blah xoxo

i love how we always agree!!!!:D :D there is so much more i can say but like u said.....no need to attempt to convert....and one more thing...i love how it is automatically assumed..we are all juice heads and plastic girlies with no experience or knowledge about the scene....funny....couldn't be more wrong about some of us!!!!:D i am off....easter brunch blah blah xoxo

Uh-oh...you and juice just fucked up...

Let me tell you about me: I used to be a diehard factory head for the better part of 2K1. Since that summer, I closed out SF on a regular basis: getting home at 2, 3, 5 in the afternoon, loving the vibe, the people, the music there.

I loved the Factory Circles, the dancers in that circle, the breakdancers, and yes, knowing that you're part of a family. Now mind you, I've never taken a drug in my life. I was running completely on the club nap I had before getting there.

Everyone around me took drugs. From the staff, to the dancers, to every regular I knew. The drugs drive that party.

I loved listening to JP, but I had a craving to listen to every DJ that was considered "internationally reknown." After listening to their sets, then coming back and listening to JP, I started questioning about why he mixed certain songs the same way, why he selected the same songs, and why he played 3 year old songs on a regular basis. Then I also started wondering why the SF regulars got all hyped up that JP played, say, Deep Kemical or his gub of a Garth Brooks song he had remixed when a) it is so easy to get it off of AG, and B) he played it the previous week anyway.

Closing SF at 7:30pm on Halloween really opened my eyes. To me, it was completely pointless staying there at such a time of day. It was completely pointless partying with these crackheads who made it seem that everything JP touched turned to gold. It was completely pointless going on a regular basis anymore, because the place lost its luster.

The SF culture is run by the drugs. The drugs are so apparent in that place, it's ridiculous. And since everyone, and I mean EVERYONE, around you is fucked up, a person under the same hallucination would feel right at home. That is why you consider it a "family".

So I'm sorry if you think we're elitist, but make sure you get the story behind certain members who voice their opinions first. Any first-timer could go to SF afterhours and I'm sure they'll totally enjoy themselves, but they would never understand until they go on a regular basis like I did. Sorry, but this is how I feel.

Point taken.

But drugs are present in abundance in just about every club in this city. There's no escaping that. I'm not going point out specific clubs out of fear of slandering anyone, but let's take the case of a defunct club.

At Twilo, which I used to frequent, drugs were rampant, anyone who was there ona regular basis couldn't deny that. So much so that the club's management had a "cooling-down room" in the venue to let addled drug users come down from a high.

Before its shutdown, Twilo's management had even contracted with a private ambulance company to aid in medical emergencies at the club. It did so because 911 calls from a night club -- for whatever reason -- can be used against a club's management as evidence for a disorderly conduct violation. What they did was clearly illegal and incontrovertible evidence of the existing drug culture there.

Despite that drug-riddled atmosphere, people who went there felt at home there for whatever reason. Obviously, some for the drugs, others for the music and the people--the same reasons people feel at home at SF or any other club they go to on a weekly basis. For me. it's about JP and seeing familiar faces etc--I'm usually surrounded by people that party sober. For others, it will of course be about the drugs. But that's not much different than many other places in the city in my opinion.

When I was referring to elitism , I was referring to the idea that some people have that people that go to SF don't know good music. That's such a broad generalization it's not even worth acknowledging. People have different tastes. To say "My music is better than yours," just reeks of an oh so holy attitude. That's my issue, but again, you make some good points.

well i wouldn't consider myself pseudo elitist. I AM elitist. ;)

seriously tho- i don't mean to diss. The Holier-Than-THou approach to clubbing is stupid.

I just am a dirty little simple, sober, crazy partykid. No disrespect meant.

but dont anybody dare diss my music either :)

i am gonna start threads about how corny,ugly,flat chested,spaghetti armed,overweight,underdressed people at every other club ruin my night!!!

hahahahahahaha....so true....many of my SF crew went to PVD and were shocked to see the place filled with "those" clubbers...

Personally, I'd rather go where the people are pretty:cool:

BG

u definitely make some good points...and i was never reffering to u or anyone in particular......i was saying...well a lot of what u were.....that not everyone who goes to factory is limited to just knowledge and a taste for jp......also....i myself enjoy exactly what u do...or did.....the circles...the friends...the music...etc....i don't do drugs when i go.....which is not as frequent as it used to be.......the rare times i do attend factory now...are prepared for by a good night's sleep and waking up for coffee a bagel and a sunday morning trip through the tunnel. it justs gets very sickening when people constantly say .....blah juice-head boobs...yadda yadda.......because that really is irrelevant.......i also see nothing wrong with people taking pride in their physical appearance....clothes/hair/make-up/muscle tone.......eh...this is a dumb argument......:D

exactly

i hate the SF vibe, and thats exactly why i refuse to go

u get abused every board u post on... please dot let me abuse u.