Clubplanet Nightlife Community

girls, what would you do if you were pregenant? guys, what would you do if you got a

Guest gabo

Guest gabo

you got a girl pregenant?

sorry ran out of title space.

I am not sure what I would do... of course it depends on the situation, relationship, how mature we are.

were all ready to fuck, but are we all ready to raise a child?

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by gabo

were all ready to fuck, but are we all ready to raise a child?

You said that perfectly. I have too many friends that already have kids but cant properly provide for them. As far as what I would do if I got a girl pregnant...I dont know...Thats something that the girl and I would have to think about....Right now its a situation that I wouldnt want to get myself in. But if it were to happen, I'd have to grow up in a hurry so my kid doesnt get a shitty start in life.......

I would be a man about it and take on the responsibility of being a father. Unless it's something freaky like a woman becoming pregnant after being raped, I don't think we have the right to kill a baby, especially if it's because of our own negligence and irresponsible ways. Just my opinion.

This may sound crazy, but, under CERTAIN CIRCUMSTANCES, I think a man should play some part in whether the woman chooses abortion or not. If the woman doesn't want the baby, why can't she just give it to the father?

My girlfriend and I discussed this and we both agreed that we would keep the child, but If she ever did become pregnant and didn't want the baby, she better give that baby to me and just walk away.

i try to be as safe as possible not to preg a girl. i never fucked and never will without a condom, even if she´s on the pill. i even take my USED condoms home and throw them away there. cause you never know how psycho some girls can get like "if i´m gonna get pregnant he´s gotta stay with me".

now *if* i´d get a girl pregnant, hmmmm i´d have to think about that. i think i would offer her to pay half of the fee for an abortion. if she wouldn´t want that i´d probably dump her. i´m not ready to become a familily man yet.

Originally posted by tastey

i try to be as safe as possible not to preg a girl. i never fucked and never will without a condom, even if she´s on the pill. i even take my USED condoms home and throw them away there. cause you never know how psycho some girls can get like "if i´m gonna get pregnant he´s gotta stay with me".

now *if* i´d get a girl pregnant, hmmmm i´d have to think about that. i think i would offer her to pay half of the fee for an abortion. if she wouldn´t want that i´d probably dump her. i´m not ready to become a familily man yet.

Paranoia! You take your used condoms home with you? Sick.

And let me get this straight. You would dump the girl if she doesn't want to have an abortion? You do realize that you'll have a baby floating around somewhere, don't you?

If you're man enough to stick your dick in her, you should be man enough to deal with any outcome.

Originally posted by aboyfrombklyn

Paranoia! You take your used condoms home with you? Sick.

not paranoia, preparation. obviously you haven´t encountered these psycho chicks. i had one girl already poke holes in my condom, FORTUNATELY i spotted the hole before entering her (she later confessed she did it). so don´t talk to me about paranoia, chicks can get QUITE psycho and obsessive if they sense they can´t keep you.

And let me get this straight. You would dump the girl if she doesn't want to have an abortion? You do realize that you'll have a baby floating around somewhere, don't you?

yes, but as i said, i neither feel ready nor am i willing to raise a child

If you're man enough to stick your dick in her, you should be man enough to deal with any outcome.

no, i´m not willing to deal with any outcome. i offer her to pay the abortion, and i make clear to her even before we´re fucking that i don´t want kids. if she decides to have the child, she can, but without me.

no, i´m not willing to deal with any outcome. i offer her to pay the abortion, and i make clear to her even before we´re fucking that i don´t want kids. if she decides to have the child, she can, but without me.

so in this hypothetical situation, you would not own up to your responsibility? it is not entirely her fault - youre the one who supplied the sperm. if you think youre mature enough to have sex, you should be damn mature enough to handle the consequences of it.

:rolleyes:

nothing is 100% sure to prevent pregnancy - except abstinance. BOTH of you take the chance of pregnancy each time you have sex. if you don't like taking those kinda of chances - then don't have sex.

Originally posted by sxyaznchiq

so in this hypothetical situation, you would not own up to your responsibility? it is not entirely her fault - youre the one who supplied the sperm. if you think youre mature enough to have sex, you should be damn mature enough to handle the consequences of it.

:rolleyes:

i do everything i can to not preg her during sex. she knows there is a risk as well as i do. i make it clear to her that i want no children under no circumstances BEFORE we fuck.

if that "situation" should occure, i offer her to pay for an abortion cause i neither WANT nor do i feel mature enough to raise a child. call it "fun without the consequences", call it childish, whatever.

i do everything i can to not preg her during sex. she knows there is a risk as well as i do. i make it clear to her that i want no children under no circumstances BEFORE we fuck.

if that "situation" should occure, i offer her to pay for an abortion cause i neither WANT nor do i feel mature enough to raise a child. call it "fun without the consequences", call it childish, whatever.

Hopefully you won't end up in the situation, but anyone who has a baby and won't take responsibility for it... I can't think of much lower than that. This is a HUMAN BEING we're talking about... again... this is all hypothetical right now so there's not much use getting worked up about it... Still that point of view is fucking disgusting... I know you're a kid yourself but that doesn't mean anything biologically speaking... I don't know what the laws are in Germany but you might want to remember that you can be forced to take financial responsibility, at the very least...

uh sex is for procreation. we have developed all these different ways of going around nature by coming up w/ various "safe" sex methods. it doesn't matter if you told this girl 28642876487268586 times you didn't want any kids. it's not like she has voluntary control over whether or not your sperm inplants in her egg. since both of you mutually agreed to have sex, both of you should mutually agee on how to handle the consequences.

Anyway back to the question at hand... I don't know what I would do... It's easy to say right now that I wouldn't have it, but then again I've never been pregnant... I've heard from women who upon learning of their pregnancy were overcome with the idea of life growing inside of them... Then again there are others who just wanted to get out of the situation as fast as possible, so who knows...

One thing I could never do is opt for adoption... I don't see how anyone could carry a baby inside of them for nine months and then hand it over to someone else...

Originally posted by tastyt

One thing I could never do is opt for adoption... I don't see how anyone could carry a baby inside of them for nine months and then hand it over to someone else...

I agree you you on that in some ways, but then maybe people just want the baby to be able to live even though they don't want them. I know several people who were adopted and all of them have great lives and love their parents. Plus, there are plenty of people in this world who aren't able to have children, so this makes it possible.

wow. . .i just got a phone call that my girl ::turning 20:: is now 2 months pregnant. . .

shes keeping the baby. . .getting married in a month. . .and moving out of her home next week. . .

this news is so fresh. . .i still dont know what to think.

:eek: :eek:

If you dont want children under any circumstances then dont fuck. Plain and simple. There's no 100% garuntee with any protection you use that one of your little guys wont get through. It might be all fun and games to you right now but once you get someone pregnant there's that third person in the picture who's life is affected by the decisions you make.....

Originally posted by aboyfrombklyn

I agree you you on that in some ways, but then maybe people just want the baby to be able to live even though they don't want them. I know several people who were adopted and all of them have great lives and love their parents. Plus, there are plenty of people in this world who aren't able to have children, so this makes it possible.

As for there being plenty of people out there who can't have children... there are already plenty of children who need loving families... It's just that most people are looking for a healthy white baby, or an asian baby or whatever... Most people looking to adopt aren't going to take a spanish baby who was born addicted to heroine, say...

Not that it isn't a noble thing, if you wound up facing an unwanted pregnancy, to decide to give the baby to someone else who can raise it the way you can't... it's just I couldn't. I know it sounds really selfish, but I know a lot of women who agree with me on that.

There's that famous German compassion for life. What the fuck do they feed these people. If I could possibly think of any reason anyone would want to go to germany I'd take the trip just to smack this fucking retart. On the bright side he makes me look super fucking sweet.

never say never till you've actually experienced it. My friend swore she would never get an abortion because it was againts her beliefs and everything but once she got pregnant she wasn't ready for a baby so she opted for abortion.

Oh yeah, the other thing I wanted to add...

We all feel like we're too young to have kids (even me, the oldest regularly-posting vixen)... but when my mother was my age, she already had a ten year old daughter... It's definitely not easy and people look down on young mothers... and they look down on women who have had abortions... yet the boys who got these girls pregnant are rarely looked at in the same light...

I guess what I'm trying to say is, if you're one of those people who looks at young mothers and thinks "what a shame"... just remember that life is not easy for these girls and pity/condescension/judgement is the last thing they need... after all this *is* new life we're talking about, and when you really think about it, there's no way to say a little baby is a bad thing...

Of course that's not to say you would necessarily want to raise one of your own... :blank: