****Official fortune cookie thread***

zaguero

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by ellywelly

fortune cookies are never gramatically correct:rolleyes:

How can we trust these nameless, faceless fortune tellers to speak the truth if they can't even say what they mean? At that point that can say whatever they want and when it doesn't happen, blame it on the grammatical interpretation. While it's always funny to seek out the words they've screwed up on the menu, my future is serious business. A gaping loophole like that is dangerous.

Originally posted by nourishment

How can we trust these nameless, faceless fortune tellers to speak the truth if they can't even say what they mean? At that point that can say whatever they want and when it doesn't happen, blame it on the grammatical interpretation. While it's always funny to seek out the words they've screwed up on the menu, my future is serious business. A gaping loophole like that is dangerous.

its because they are chinese

Originally posted by zaguero

Hey! are you trying to steal my fortune?:mad:

Just reminding you that you forgot the "in bed" part. Now what I get out of it is that "nature" will make you piss in the bed but be "patient" and in "time" it will dry up and you won't even know that it happened.

• 2 weeks later...

So I ate chinese again and here's my contribution to this thread.

** You display the wondeful traits of charm and courtesy(in bed).**

Daily Numbers 6 0 0

Lotto Six #'s 6 13 15 39 9 16

no wonder you cant get any, charm and courtesy is th elast thing you should display in bed,by the time you reach that stage witha a woman, you shouldve used all your charm and courtesy...like waise for the girsl

Originally posted by vicman

no wonder you cant get any, charm and courtesy is th elast thing you should display in bed,by the time you reach that stage witha a woman, you shouldve used all your charm and courtesy...like waise for the girsl

Oki doki Casanova:rolleyes:

Oki doki Casanova:rolleyes:

hey i'm not a cassanova, i gathered the aforementioned statement conducting extensive reasearch, interviews and focus groups with the implicated populations.....:blown:

hey i'm not a cassanova, i gathered the aforementioned statement conducting extensive reasearch, interviews and focus groups with the implicated populations.....:blown:

Hmm maybe we should start of thread of bed side manners?

what you do in ur bed is not of my concern....or maybe it should be, I think I should warn the third roomate :D

I dont know about the 3rd roomate but I'm locking my door at night.:(

BTW...I was looking at the COMCAST website and it said that Cable modem service is $39.95 a month NOT including the cable modem which we could rent for $5 /month or purchase for $200 (ouch!) Also, that does not include Cable TV itself. I know I want the Spanish package so I could be up at 3 am watching all the raunchy narco movies from Telemundo.:D

Originally posted by tinybutterfli

This has nothing to do with Vic & Zags' comcast cable conversation but I had chinese food two weeks ago and forgot to post my fortune here. It was:

The nightlife is for you.

Seriously :D

u dont like narco movies? :D

yeah, well, $40 for DSL, is that for 1 machine or any amount of machines?

$5 for cable modem, same question, 1 machine or more than 1 manchine?

I currently pay for cable like $35, we have basic and the sports package...cox didntcome up with the spanish pakage until later, and i was to lazy to call them up to get that package. we also would need the sports package, c'os i want Fox Sports and ESPN2, hockey season lives on ESPN2..and champions league games are on ESPN2

u dont like narco movies? :D

yeah, well, $40 for DSL, is that for 1 machine or any amount of machines?

$5 for cable modem, same question, 1 machine or more than 1 manchine?

I currently pay for cable like $35, we have basic and the sports package...cox didntcome up with the spanish pakage until later, and i was to lazy to call them up to get that package. we also would need the sports package, c'os i want Fox Sports and ESPN2, hockey season lives on ESPN2..and champions league games are on ESPN2

Narco movies are da bomb!

The $40 is just for the service per month. The $5 is for the rental of the cable modem per month. According to some computer geek we only need one cable modem cuz we can split the connection for both of our PC's. We need to verify this. About the sports package, you're mentioning the obvious.

Narco movies are da bomb!

The $40 is just for the service per month. The $5 is for the rental of the cable modem per month. According to some computer geek we only need one cable modem cuz we can split the connection for both of our PC's. We need to verify this. About the sports package, you're mentioning the obvious.

well you see i know you like football (soccer) but i dont know if you watch anyother sports...and check that the normal teir of programming includes HGTV, Food Network & Style. Bravo would also be good.

I dont know about the 3rd roomate but I'm locking my door at night.:(

BTW...I was looking at the COMCAST website and it said that Cable modem service is $39.95 a month NOT including the cable modem which we could rent for $5 /month or purchase for $200 (ouch!) Also, that does not include Cable TV itself. I know I want the Spanish package so I could be up at 3 am watching all the raunchy narco movies from Telemundo.:D

Dude, fuck Comcast for Internet connection. Get Verizon DSL. Much better. Dedicated bandwidth.