Clubplanet Nightlife Community

now that we've got the 1st times down. . .

clubkat

tell me about the 1st time u had an orgasm! :drunk:

::and its kind of a given for men with their 1st time being their 1st cumming. . .but i want a 1st orgasm:: :)

details details details!

you know, that incredible, toe curling, eye rolling, nerve jerking, mouth drooling feeling that u never wanted to end. . .that first feeling that drove u insane. . .:D

i gtg. . .but i expect responses!

i will go first i guess... first time i cumed was from punching my clown and when i cumed i was so happy lol

first nut i ever had that made my eyes turn in the back of my head and my toes curled was this girl who gave me head and sucked on my balls and all... she was so good that i had to tell everyone of my friends about her, i never wanted to let her go

Haha... here goes:

By myself:

I was back in my dorm room after hitting the club... had smoked a bit of weed while I was out and was feeling a little restless... sooo I'm enjoying my own company, not expecting anything to happen because it never had before... when suddenly... :eek: :eek: :eek: I was completely surprised and started laughing... I even felt like calling my friends to tell them but thought the better of it, ha!

By another person (a non-battery operated person): (I do believe we've already had this convo Kitten ;) ):

It was my birthday... sadly, not too many birthdays ago... I was getting a happy birthday :licker: ... we were interrupted at least five times by telephone calls from people wishing me a happy birthday... I had to yell at my friend to call me back because I was busy:

-Girrrrl... you're getting fucked aren't you?

-Nope- even better!

-MISS THING! You go so you can get your pussy licked!

:laugh2:

Anyway there were all these phone calls, and even my landlord stopped by for some reason. It lasted about an hour and a half with all these interruptions; Next thing I know, my eyes were in the back of my head and his mouth was suddenly the most amazing thing on the face of the earth, lol... I was like oh fuck I didn't think anyone would ever be able to do that to me!!!

I was still tingling head to toe a half hour later.

Geez...I had to be 9 going on 4...just in the shower.

I was cleaning it...and it just went off.

My knees buckled

It was one of those curtin stand showers no tub.

I fell out and nearly cracked my skull open on the bathroom floor.

I was too young to ejaculate though.

But since then ive been extra carefull of my monster when im taking a shower...lol

:flame:

Damn my memory...i remember all the stupid shit.

Ask me where I put my keys....

Originally posted by origskeemr

first nut i ever had that made my eyes turn in the back of my head and my toes curled was this girl who gave me head and sucked on my balls and all... she was so good that i had to tell everyone of my friends about her, i never wanted to let her go

really....... and who might this be?

Originally posted by gothzane

Geez...I had to be 9 going on 4...just in the shower.

I was cleaning it...and it just went off.

My knees buckled

It was one of those curtin stand showers no tub.

I fell out and nearly cracked my skull open on the bathroom floor.

I was too young to ejaculate though.

But since then ive been extra carefull of my monster when im taking a shower...lol

omg :laugh: that was awesome. . .

well mine. . .ok. . .bear with me because when i think about it, it gets me kinda weirded out too haha. . .

my 1st big O happened when the boy i was with ::had to be about. . .say 14?:: was just kissin me ups and downs but that was about it ::personal note: it was that time of the month so we couldnt do much, if not knowing how to do anything else haha::

That put aside, he started biting me through my jeans really hard like, getting me super wet and yummy ::lol some of you are probably wondering ewwww but, lets just say, tampons rule!::

anyway, jeans end up halfway off, and my thong to the side, and there my boy is, lapping away at my sweet spot, and me not knowing what my sweet spot was at the time lol, but i was in heaven ::for those of u still a little squeemish :tongue: get over it! ;)::

10 min. into lapping, im screaming at the top of my lungs and low and behold. . . .BAM! i pass out. . .

:laugh:

::sigh:: the best moment of my entire sexual life. . .and i didnt even know what happened until sex ed. :D

"OMG, i went through that!!!" lol

well lets see where i left of from my last post oh yeah "man was i pissed so needless to say i didn t think it was a big deal...well till a couple of months later when i met this other girl *sighs* man..... :licker: :tongue:" well i met this gurl at my job an we started going out well a few months down the road we were at my house sleepin next together after we had sex. when i wake up its dark an i find that shes on top of me ridin me so i jump in.oO(i gotta catch up right) so we go at it for an hour .oO(i guess) then when she came i heard those three words i luv u now me on the other hand was so liteheaded i couldn t even talk straight:tongue:toes curled up man...... it was insane all i gotta say is that gurl knew what she was doing :D she taught so much i miss that now:cry: the best summer i eveer had:hat:

1st time i had an orgasm was by myself.

i was in bed at night playing w/ myself (very quietly, all that was seperating my room and my parents room was a VERY thin wall). what seemed to be out of nowhere i felt something almost paralyzing me, i didn't know if i should stop or not - i thought it might knock me unconscious and i didn't want anyone to find me with my PJs down and my hands btwn my legs :tongue:

the 1st time i came w/ a guy was during my 1st yr, 1st semester in college. i kind of had to guide him to the right area. ;)

Originally posted by clubkat

omg :laugh: that was awesome. . .

well mine. . .ok. . .bear with me because when i think about it, it gets me kinda weirded out too haha. . .

my 1st big O happened when the boy i was with ::had to be about. . .say 14?:: was just kissin me ups and downs but that was about it ::personal note: it was that time of the month so we couldnt do much, if not knowing how to do anything else haha::

That put aside, he started biting me through my jeans really hard like, getting me super wet and yummy ::lol some of you are probably wondering ewwww but, lets just say, tampons rule!::

anyway, jeans end up halfway off, and my thong to the side, and there my boy is, lapping away at my sweet spot, and me not knowing what my sweet spot was at the time lol, but i was in heaven ::for those of u still a little squeemish :tongue: get over it! ;)::

10 min. into lapping, im screaming at the top of my lungs and low and behold. . . .BAM! i pass out. . .

:laugh:

::sigh:: the best moment of my entire sexual life. . .and i didnt even know what happened until sex ed. :D

"OMG, i went through that!!!" lol

Can we say get the red wings?;).....

My first time....hmmmm damn...must have been 15....details are there yet vague......:sigh:

I was at summer camp and I was 11........in the middle of the woods late at night and this girl that I kissed a few times was jerking me off while I was just about buck naked in the middle of the woods. Then she started licking my dick and balls and that pretty much did it for me..........I had my hands over my face and but I felt my eyes pretty much slam shut. I came in her mouth without telling her I was about to cum and she gagged.....I didn't really know what was going on so I didn't know what to expect.

When I got back to the tent I woke up my counselor and told him, and then woke everyone else up in the tent. Now, we weren't supposed to sneak off, but the counselor was giving me high fives and shit. Then since we were all up we had one of those male bonding thingies in the tent where he pretty much told us a bunch of shit about women such as what the clit was and how to fuck them and stuff.....ahhh memories.

........and this other time, in band camp.