Clubplanet Nightlife Community

how old were you when u moved out of your parents house?

17 when I went off to college, but unlike Tony, it was almost another year before that whole sex thing started happening (I was under the misguided illusion that I should wait for love, and then after 3 years of fucking only that one same person, things got kind of old...)

I HAVE ALWAYS BEEN VERY MATURE B/C I WAS THE ONLY CHILD... SO I WAS RAISED AROUND ALL THE ADULTS... I MOVED OUT MY HOUSE AT THE YOUNG AGE OF 14 AND I GOT ENGAGED WHEN I WAS 17.... IM STILL ENGAGED TODAY AND I HAVE A BEAUTIFUL BABY AGE 3.... IM GOIN TO BE 22 NOW IN TWO WEEKS... I WENT THRU A LOT LIVIN ALONE WHEN I WAS YOUNG, HAVIN TO WORK MY ASS OFF WORKIN TWO JOBS MAKIN MINIMUN WAGE... IT ALL WORKED OUT FINE IN THE END ALTHOUGH I HAD MANY STRUGGLES AND AT TIMES CRIED MYSELF TO SLEEP B/C I REGRETED LEAVINNMY HOUSE... N E WAYZ BACK TO YOU.... I CANT SAY THAT B/C I LEFT MINE AND IT WORKED FOR ME THATS ITS GOIN TO BE FINE AND PEACHY FOR YOU... REALIZE THAT WHEN A MA/WOMAN LEAVES THEIR HOME THEY ARE NOT SUPPOSED TO GO BACK... YOU ARE LEAVIN NEVER TO RETURN BACK TO THEIR ARMS ITS SHOWS WEAKNESS AND THAT YOU CANT MAKE THE RIGHT DECISIONS..... SO BE SURE THAT YOU ARE READY AND IF SO.... GTFO THE HOUSE...:tongue:

i want to move out now....but i dont have the funds to do so....sometime early next year my parents are going to sell their condo, but since they are renting it out they will get burned with taxes. so, they will put in my name, and i have to live there for like 3-6 months so they can sell it and save on taxes

sounds good to me :D

17 when I left for school...

When I came back I moved into the apartment on the 3rd floor of my parents house. So In a way I have the best of both worrlds... I pay very cheap rent and I have a nice size 2 bedroom place and my parents are still near by when I need them (like for laundry and an occational meal).

20 left school... got a place down at the beach, worked at a record store during the day and party my ass off during the night ... aaaawww

WHAAAT A LIFE.. it was fun until it started getting old>>>>>

i was 18 when i moved out of my parents house. i moved away to go to school and my parents were still paying most of my bills (tuition, housing, food, etc) even though i also had a parttime job. it wasn't until i graduated and got a real job that i started to consider myself independant.

Originally posted by cmb1975

Not to start trouble or anything, but if wouldnt count going away to school as moving out of your parents house. Especially if they were paying the bills.

:idea:

and to clarify...i will be giving my parents money to cover the mortgage and common charges (about $400-500 a month)

Don't get employed off the books!

I was working for 5 mos. at this small law firm off the books, and recently they laid me off b/c the head partner wanted to hire their son. I couldn't take any legal action against them b/c it was off the books, now im unemployed, looking for a job, and back at home :mad: