Clubplanet Nightlife Community

CP is blowing up... and is filling with hypocrits, losers, infidels, etc.

Although I love many of you some of you are obnoxious as hell. This board is just filling up with HATERS left and right and im sick of it.

Not quite the "underground" board as it used to be...

Nobody knows who Lemon 8 or even Hernan Cattaneo is and the board's official dj is Anthony Nero (no offense)

Im sorry guys

Farewell CP!

I will find a new home soon..

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

cp can't be underground with it being promoted furiously...

I mean... you go to any club cp has connections with, and theres a banner, flyers, & lighters with all the info on it...

cp IS a business... so you can't blame dave & lainie for doing a good job of getting the word out...

You just gotta weed out the people you like from the people you don't, and try and contribute to the board... post about things you want to see and you think others should... educate the younger cp'ers... some of them want to learn...

I'm actually very proud of Cp, over the past 6 months i've heard clubplanet come up many times in conversations. I've been here for two years or so and it feels good to see something good happen to this website, as compared to many other sites that were shut down. I guess now-a-days u gotta stay commercial in order to survive.

Realz...

I hate to tell u this buddy--but this board is a reflection of the world...you are going to find people who u don't like, people who don't like you, people who u think have the wrong opinion or train of thought--

for the one-millionth time, this is a message board, so just as you can say that some people annoy you, they use that same freedom to say what they want.

Please do find a new home. For me personally, you have said a bad word towards almost every post I have put on her about myself djing. Everytime I tried to promote the red room when i spun there....you would reply with a "ahhhh soon enuff myself and justin H will return to glory in the red room" type of reply and I will pull them up if u don't remember...

I have nothing against justin--me na dhim are cool...but it seems as tho you were the one filled with hate...

Joe made a great pt--this board is not an underground board....maybe u don't like it anymore b/c all your friends left it--who knows...but really...I sit here and laugh at how you call people hypocritcal and haters when that was u in the past---:laugh:

Mike BuGouT

Originally posted by realz

Although I love many of you some of you are obnoxious as hell. This board is just filling up with HATERS left and right and im sick of it.

Not quite the "underground" board as it used to be...

Nobody knows who Lemon 8 or even Hernan Cattaneo is and the board's official dj is Anthony Nero (no offense)

Im sorry guys

Farewell CP!

I will find a new home soon..

I have to take objection to some of the things you say here.

First of all, how can you criticize people for being haters and hypocrites when you complain about the board isn't "underground" AND promote EXIT? And to complain that there's a problem that no one knows Lemon 8 or Cattaneo (P.S. I've known both since early last year)? Does anyone else see the problem here?

And there are a lot of people saying shit on the board. As there are a lot of people saying shit on OTHER boards. And DO note that there are alot of different tastes on this board, you can't possibly expect everything to exist in beautiful harmony.

You (Harry, is it?) and Cody have always come off as two of the most rational Exit promoters here, not descending into BS like alot of other people...and that's worth commending. But what exactly are you trying to get at here that hasn't been beaten to death?

I'm really trying to understand exactly why you've taken the route that you have.

you know what pisses me off the most, some furry animal thats always posting that damn:hat: :hat: :hat:

and if you want to go to another board, then just go , no need to post a thread about it, then you're just addind to the bullshit, everyone here sees the same shit you see, wisen up or you're no better than the SF juicheads, sorry guys , no offense , but you let vanity run your lives....:hat:

Originally posted by djmikebugout

Realz...

I hate to tell u this buddy--but this board is a reflection of the world...you are going to find people who u don't like, people who don't like you, people who u think have the wrong opinion or train of thought--

The New York board is a reflection of the world... but taken from a very young perspective. Whether you realize it or not, CP is known as being a more youthful board than any other out there, and I have a feeling that's playing more into his leaving than anything else. For some, knowledge of this kind of music takes a LONG time to settle in... you've got to listen to a lot of Anthony Nero's and Tony Draper's before you realize you probably should have been listening to Danny Tenaglia the whole time (I've seen a LOT of people go through that change... never seen anyone go the reverse route).

However, everything he said in that post was washed away by the fact that he promotes for exit. How many exit heads know Lemon 8?? What do you expect!?!

I'd like everyone to please thank NYisformeatheads for expressing the attitude that is RUINING DANCE MUSIC AS WE KNOW IT--

the attitude that danny t's sound is for the 'mature' or "experienced' ear and other dj's are for the 'younger' or 'inexperienced' ear...

Seriously bro--that is a crock of shit. I like DT, I also like Scot Project...and I supp't anthony nero and I got some cp heads that supp't me.

CP= younger board. Bro--I've been to most of the boards around....and I can say one thing--People here are very opinionated, BUT, you don't find the snobs, snots and other boards have.

Experience is the youngest board, by far. Not that that is a bad thing-I post there and many of my friends are there.

But back to your attitude, first of all, NY is the greatest city in the world so don't even try to compare boston or any other city to the captial of the world. Where else do u have the choice of Danny T, Johnny Vicious, Jonathan Peters, Junior Vasquez, any given weekend, + any international talent that regularly frequents our city? Not in Beantown, Bmore, LA or any other city.

ITS ALL DANCE MUZIK....its us against the world people. Don't forget that. Whether its 145 bpm or 120 played by draper, nero, vicious, danny, jonathan, junior, or whoever--

Mike BuGouT

Originally posted by tastyt

Christ almighty, where did all of these whiny pussies come from anyway?

If you're going to leave the board I BEG YOU FOR THE LOVE OF GOD just STFU and stop posting; don't go out like a whimpering little bitch.

mmmmmmmmmm i like when tastyt is horny...come here baby :hump::licker:

Originally posted by tastyt

Christ almighty, where did all of these whiny pussies come from anyway?

If you're going to leave the board I BEG YOU FOR THE LOVE OF GOD just STFU and stop posting; don't go out like a whimpering little bitch.

haha i know seriously!

Not just you, but allllllllllllllllllll the other people who made these big announcements that they were leaving (and most of the cases STILL came back lol)

:rolleyes:

I mean, do you think that cp is gonna shut down without u? haha

I swear like 90% of the time its just for the attention lol