Clubplanet Nightlife Community

CP is blowing up... and is filling with hypocrits, losers, infidels, etc.

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by tastyt

Christ almighty, where did all of these whiny pussies come from anyway?

If you're going to leave the board I BEG YOU FOR THE LOVE OF GOD just STFU and stop posting; don't go out like a whimpering little bitch.

exactly

if you cant stand the heat, get the fuck out of the kitchen

fucking wimps :mad:

Originally posted by djmikebugout

I'd like everyone to please thank NYisformeatheads for expressing the attitude that is RUINING DANCE MUSIC AS WE KNOW IT--

the attitude that danny t's sound is for the 'mature' or "experienced' ear and other dj's are for the 'younger' or 'inexperienced' ear...

Seriously bro--that is a crock of shit. I like DT, I also like Scot Project...and I supp't anthony nero and I got some cp heads that supp't me.

But back to your attitude, first of all, NY is the greatest city in the world so don't even try to compare boston or any other city to the captial of the world. Where else do u have the choice of Danny T, Johnny Vicious, Jonathan Peters, Junior Vasquez, any given weekend, + any international talent that regularly frequents our city? Not in Beantown, Bmore, LA or any other city.

ITS ALL DANCE MUZIK....its us against the world people. Don't forget that. Whether its 145 bpm or 120 played by draper, nero, vicious, danny, jonathan, junior, or whoever--

Mike BuGouT

Wow

Valid points Mike

One point I would like to make.......I have never seen Bugout get vocal at anyone or anything before on this message board. To tell you the truth, I can't find any faults in his statements.....

I wasn't around to hear Realz talk about 'bringing glory back to the Red Room' but I do see a lot of the other bullshit going on. People think we gang up on people that state their opinions, that is not true. People on this board are very opinionated, and thats why I like it. It gives me viewpoints from both sides in our little scene here. People don't gang up on each other, I don't PM quoth and say 'hey, someone said I like gyros, lets get him'........IT DOESN'T WORK LIKE THAT SO QUIT WHINING.

As for another point Bugout made, saying that people are more mature because they listen to DT? And they start off in the Nero and Draper faze and move on? Thats bullshit. They hear those djs first cause they are in the biggest clubs that are 18+ and over parties. Now, DT is my favorite city dj, I think everyone knows this by now, and my style is influenced very much by his, but I also like other music such as hard trance, hard house, hardcore, progressive trance, techno, hard techno, tech house, breaks, dnb, deep disco, etc. I like all forms of music and I don't discriminate a dj's style, just his talent so saying that someone is immature for the style of music they listen to is absurd. And I still go to the Roxy to listen to Vicious spin..........

Just as far as the quip about "not being underground", there are plenty of "underground" people on this board, just you have to look in the right places. Not everyone who's on here goes to Roxy/Exit/SF/World/Vinyl/whatever other megaclubs only bring in world famous DJs. It's not necessarily in the same scene, but I'm sure that a lot of the people in here (I can think of 10 off the top of my head) who idolize DJs who would never even get the chance to play at any of those clubs, and I'm not even talking about local DJs. If you want a good discourse on underground music, start it up...I'm sure there are enough people on here to have intelligent conversations about your underground DJs, and even if there aren't, there are probably plenty of people waiting to listen. Other than a few schmucks who ruin this board's reputation by being adamantly only about one DJ and club and try to pick fights with other people (which is why it took me so long to check this board out), most of the people are on this board not only to socialize but to expand musical horizons to other DJs similar to the ones they like but maybe don't know so well yet.

BTW, I don't know if you noticed how long the reply was to the Krafty Kuts roll call thread, but however long ago, do you even think that many of your 'underground' people would even think twice about seeing an up-and-coming DJ in an off-genre play at a tiny lounge? Anyway, if you don't like it you can either leave or expand your own horizons, but I guess you've already made that choice...

I'd like everyone to please thank NYisformeatheads for expressing the attitude that is RUINING DANCE MUSIC AS WE KNOW IT--

the attitude that danny t's sound is for the 'mature' or "experienced' ear and other dj's are for the 'younger' or 'inexperienced' ear...

Seriously bro--that is a crock of shit. I like DT, I also like Scot Project...and I supp't anthony nero and I got some cp heads that supp't me.

CP= younger board. Bro--I've been to most of the boards around....and I can say one thing--People here are very opinionated, BUT, you don't find the snobs, snots and other boards have.

Experience is the youngest board, by far. Not that that is a bad thing-I post there and many of my friends are there.

But back to your attitude, first of all, NY is the greatest city in the world so don't even try to compare boston or any other city to the captial of the world. Where else do u have the choice of Danny T, Johnny Vicious, Jonathan Peters, Junior Vasquez, any given weekend, + any international talent that regularly frequents our city? Not in Beantown, Bmore, LA or any other city.

ITS ALL DANCE MUZIK....its us against the world people. Don't forget that. Whether its 145 bpm or 120 played by draper, nero, vicious, danny, jonathan, junior, or whoever--

Mike BuGouT

WELL ILL BE DAMNED IF MIKE DIDNT JUST BRING A TEAR TO MY EYE!

I just really wish you guys could have been @ wmc when Danny T, Roger Sanchez, ali and sharam of deepdish, peter rauhofer and a bunch of other djs/producers had this discussion on a panel...

I'd say before that panel there was some dance music I simply hated and wouldn't give a chance to--

after--I'll give a listen to just about anything with an open ear...

It was truely enlightening....

and btw....you may not give a shit if I (mikeybugout) tell you that ur attitude is ruining dance music...but im sure you care if u there at the panel when Danny T said it.

Mike BuGouT

If you want to see fake people, drama, and people who constantly post nasty and lude messages----check out VIP's board.......from what I can see of this board most of you have alot of good input along with interesting things to say.......

there is always going to be that one miserable person that wants to make everyone else miserable too......so let them be in their own miserable world........

this board seems both young---and younger....but this is not a negative factor......not everyone can be seasoned veterans of the club scene like some of us........just remember when you were starting out......they didnt even have boards when I started going out!!! how funny is that.......

whether you started out at ClubUSA like me.....or Exit Fridays like some of the newcomers....we are all in the same family!:)

Originally posted by realz

Although I love many of you some of you are obnoxious as hell. This board is just filling up with HATERS left and right and im sick of it.

Not quite the "underground" board as it used to be...

Nobody knows who Lemon 8 or even Hernan Cattaneo is and the board's official dj is Anthony Nero (no offense)

Im sorry guys

Farewell CP!

I will find a new home soon..

:cry::cry::cry: You had me at Hello! :cry::cry::cry:

~~~all this drama!! u guys bitch at harry b/c he said his opinion.......so let him say it it IS a messageboard isnt it??? so he has a right to say whatever he wants right now u all are doing the same things u accussed him off.............just my opinion:cool:

Originally posted by sexxyh

~~~all this drama!! u guys bitch at harry b/c he said his opinion.......so let him say it it IS a messageboard isnt it??? so he has a right to say whatever he wants right now u all are doing the same things u accussed him off.............just my opinion:cool:

But he bitches at everyone else for the same thing...........

Sounds hypocritical to me

CP= younger board. Bro--I've been to most of the boards around....and I can say one thing--People here are very opinionated, BUT, you don't find the snobs, snots and other boards have.

please tell me where the snots&snobs post... i'm sick of cheesy democracy, which legitimises the opinion and taste of the crowd, and elevates it to what once was called 'style.'

are there any messageboards for the sophisticated audience?

do tell please...:rolleyes:

Originally posted by zlatang

please tell me where the snots&snobs post... i'm sick of cheesy democracy, which legitimises the opinion and taste of the crowd, and elevates it to what once was called 'style.'

are there any messageboards for the sophisticated audience?

do tell please...:rolleyes:

Go to some of the other boards, start posting and reading other posts. If u feel comfortable and u fit in, then you have found them.:D

Sorry If CP isn't sophisticated enough for you. Instead of 'wasting' your time posting here, why don't you use yahoo (if that is a sophiscated enough search engine for you) and look for a message board that you can enjoy.

Much Luck To You.

Mike BuGouT

ips-- would tell you the names, but cmon now. I'm in law school. Do you honestly think Im stupid enough to name names and start a holy war? They've taught me a lilttle better than that:cool:

Go to some of the other boards, start posting and reading other posts. If u feel comfortable and u fit in, then you have found them.:D

Sorry If CP isn't sophisticated enough for you. Instead of 'wasting' your time posting here, why don't you use yahoo (if that is a sophiscated enough search engine for you) and look for a message board that you can enjoy.

Much Luck To You.

Mike BuGouT

ips-- would tell you the names, but cmon now. I'm in law school. Do you honestly think Im stupid enough to name names and start a holy war? They've taught me a lilttle better than that:cool:

well, i somehow got the feeling that i'm not wanted here....:D :D :D

i never said that i wasted my time here. as long as there are some minds which are not formed by a mass-producing mould, there is still hope....maybe they'll absorb a bit of my wisdom and progress into a higher state of existence...so, you see, i have a mission..... ;)

my remark was a half-joke; i do believe that the mass culture destroyed the standards of art...same in music - with the birth of opera and operetta, which then turned into musical, the classical music was damaged and it never recovered. in this already mediocre genre of pop-music there were some levels of quality, and that's what i'm looking for...it can't all be cheesy happy hardcore and wretched goa and trance (forgot to mention progressive)....

and finally i was hoping you'll disclose your info, and not keep it as a top secret....after all this is a messageboard and noone will sue...at least i hope so....

sorry bro..didnt mean to jump on u like that---

I post on many different boards, but most of my friends post here so when someone talks bad about the board, i take it as them talking about my friends.

U make a valid point about the music.

Check around, you'll find other options. In the meantime, stick around. It gets fun after a while.:D

Mike BuGouT

sorry bro..didnt mean to jump on u like that---

I post on many different boards, but most of my friends post here so when someone talks bad about the board, i take it as them talking about my friends.

U make a valid point about the music.

Check around, you'll find other options. In the meantime, stick around. It gets fun after a while.:D

Mike BuGouT

thanx! well i shall stay here untill i'm asked to leave ;)

i think it's fun especially tye DRAMA board....people do get confused sometimes and post drama here (and i also did it in my frist post in this thread)...so what kind of music do you like? what do you like to spin? and what are you favourite clubs? (i go to SPA, *twilo* (past tense), roxy, vinyl, b-bar on tue etc)