Clubplanet Nightlife Community

CP is blowing up... and is filling with hypocrits, losers, infidels, etc.

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

blows like clubkat working the neck of a Heineken during Mardi Gras.

And whats up with the farmhouse/basement rave pics everyone posts?

You people are disgusting fucks.

trancerrnxn19291, djjoncumsleeve, tranceend, lavendarcocksuck, etc lahblahblahb please kill yourselves.

Originally posted by alpha2002

blows like clubkat working the neck of a Heineken during Mardi Gras.

And whats up with the farmhouse/basement rave pics everyone posts?

You people are disgusting fucks.

trancerrnxn19291, djjoncumsleeve, tranceend, lavendarcocksuck, etc lahblahblahb please kill yourselves.

Who the fuck are you you dirty fucking flamer... I dare you to come say that shit to any of those peoples faces Especially Jon and lav they would put a hurtin on you... and if they didn't I would.. fucking scum faced dogshit... every single one of the whining mother fuckers like you.. stopbitching

who the fuck cares if you're leaving... FUCK you all fucking BItches every single one of you shut the fuck up...

Originally posted by nyis4meatheads

The New York board is a reflection of the world... but taken from a very young perspective. Whether you realize it or not, CP is known as being a more youthful board than any other out there, and I have a feeling that's playing more into his leaving than anything else. For some, knowledge of this kind of music takes a LONG time to settle in... you've got to listen to a lot of Anthony Nero's and Tony Draper's before you realize you probably should have been listening to Danny Tenaglia the whole time (I've seen a LOT of people go through that change... never seen anyone go the reverse route).

gross, i started out listening to danny T 10years ago when i first stumbled into the scene. now i cannot stand that sound :vomit2:

Hey

Okay.

First, Im not addressing this message to all of you. Im bitching at the ones that are the true losers of this board. (you know who you are.. you know what you say.. and you wouldnt dare say it to their face..)

Hear me out. I've had the greatest opportunity to actually meet some of you and I thank CP for that! For example... I would have never met Justin H if it wasnt for this message board. Some of you people are the most interesting, intellectual crowd in NYC. (for instance... Sassa... wow such strong arguments, so much knowledge and yet theres a whole crew up her ass attacking her. but everybody is entitled to their own opinion so....) The people I've met, you know who you are :) dont worry I love ya. haha

clubplanet has blown up (congratulations to Dave & Lanie for their overwhelming success) and YES, I was a very proud CP member myself. (conversations about CP would come up left & right... either someone I just met or somebody I knew is posting/reading on the boards... I would always tell people to join the boards)

I just feel.. that this crowd has one too many haters. Actually, you know what its like??? Going to Tunnel or Exit for a good FRESHMAN semester listening to banging hard trance.. and then you go to Twilo and hear Steve Lawler and your just like WTF?!?!?! THIS IS AMAZING... THE VIBE... THE MUSIC... Something finally hits you and you open your eyes. I guess thats what happened to me. Ez-Dreamer<3

The comments about how Danny T's music is leaned towards an educated ear. IT IS!!!!!! I remember listening to Sasha & Digweed's Northern Exposure cd about 4 years ago and I thought it was horrible. I have the same CD now, and it is now definately one of my all time favorites. I even remember buying Danny Tenaglia's BACK TO MINE cd and thought it was absolute garbage. What do I think of it now?? *jaw droppingly good chilled out house music >:]* I can bring this point up with many people, and they will all say the same. Even DJ's themselves say it... Educate your crowd. An eyeopener.. Something will hit you all sooner or later... watch out, your going to love it more than anything and I've said this to many people... Im a believer myself.

>> Mike Bug Out : The message board isn't life to me. If I've ever disrespected you in any way then I excuse my cockyness. I have no hate against you nor the music you play. You know what.. why dont you come out and spin the redroom when we have our little Domain party? e-mail me bro. We'll work our differences and fuck whatever you said about me... its just a PUBLIC message board right? ;)

>> Xpander : now.. Ive never met you but Ive read many of your posts. Your educated. Your intelligent. Your a gift to this board. The comments about Exit... Hey, I've been working at Exit for over 3 years now... tell me... Would you leave your job of 3 years if your income was great and you are respected? I hope many of you will come out to the amazing parties we've put together for you.

>> Brian1500 : Now when was the last time I promoted my guestlist? Lanie asked me to stop in a rude way and I did . :P I dont even promote a guestlist any more...

>> PFloyd : I remember the formats. I remember reading them but not posting much.. The ghetto NON-CGI scripted message boards. lolz... Reading the boards, after coming home from Tunnel.. memories.

So for now.... I will leave Clubplanet on a good note. Something I would reminsce about a few years down the road. Sort of like an early retirement :P

For all the newbies... welcome... Your going to meet some great people.

For the old skoolerz... Party hard :P

Cheers

-Harry aka Realz

Originally posted by siceone

I don't mean to me harsh or anything and no disprespect is meant when I ask.. Why are you leaving again?

to leave on a good note, when I still have some respect left over for CP.

im out like trout

PEACE all

Alot of you peoples take this message board crap wayyyyy too fukin serious!

But posting that your leaving the board cause some loser or losers post whatever they feel like!:::::are you serious?

Well anyways thats just my opinion!

:rolleyes::blank: