Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Who was the first CP member you met?

First I met Scottyscribz at Unified(i was sick as a dog), followed by MajesticMelodi, back in Feb of 2001. Followed by the rest of the crew. My first real meetup was at Countdown, met a lot more people there, like Exit2heaven, clubhead32, etc. The came part of the Twilo crew for a month(started with J303J on a Wedesday for who wants to be a DJ). Sucks because I had been goig to Twilo for almost a year and didn't really get to meet that many people till later. Memories... ;)

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by teklord310

First I met Scottyscribz at Unified(i was sick as a dog), followed by MajesticMelodi, back in Feb of 2001. Followed by the rest of the crew. My first real meetup was at Countdown, met a lot more people there, like Exit2heaven, clubhead32, etc. The came part of the Twilo crew for a month(started with J303J on a Wedesday for who wants to be a DJ). Sucks because I had been goig to Twilo for almost a year and didn't really get to meet that many people till later. Memories... ;)

Oh shit...I went to Unified too! Didn't meet anyone from CP though...lol Except my friend Irene who lurks profusely here and posts like once a year :laugh:

But aside from that, I first met Stacychase and Shugabooga at Fubar last August I think? Then Gothzane, thehacker, Saigray, Sparagga, Heretic, Momotx, all that one night...

Ahh, memories...

I first met Christy (Snoozi) and Highmay - who introduced me to teklord among others - Danny Howells - Labor day weekend!!! I never went to any meet ups or anything, but at DH I just sat down next to a random person (christy) and starting chatting!! She said she went to PS1 that day and then I asked her if she posts.

Besides the few people that I know from my lil crew that I knew before the CP boards..

I think technically the first people I met on CP were msoprano & blaznny @ ScotProject @ LL but I don't remember meeting them so well :blown:

But the first person I REMEMBER meeting was none other than the thread start himself: teklord :D

well, there are people on clubplanet (Kuro, velvetgoldmire) that i met a year ago off the Twilo messageboard. Brickhouse and tilly and joeg and Jayp and thehacker and others i met either through NaughtyBooth or by being introduced by someone else. so i guess i haven't yet met anyone off this board who i didn't already know.

i met fierydesire and hitokiri @ the same time @ the car show..i coulda met like 50 of u @ howells @ vinyl but didnt say SUP to anyone..then @ exit i met exit2heaven... rdancer..trancerxn..bigart(figured out who he really was..turned out we went to HS together).and polinar....was supposed to meet jon, tek , and quoth but i couldnt find them

Hahaha...my cherry was popped in the funniest way!

First AtomicApples met up with me and took me to UNO for some 4 Star cuisine....and then it was off to a closed PLUCK U, to meet up with DGModel and Fineones. LMAO! We partied with the phatty fats, I drank a bunch of wine (only cause I didn't trust mixed drinks at PLUCK U)...I waved dollar bills at DG as he danced up on the counter....and then hurled to the old foggies of the party who were getting down to freestyle as the night was winding down...hahaha...THE BEST experience!:D :D :D

(btw...I didn't really hurl):tongue:

The first person i met from CP was thehacker at Limelight in June 2001 for Jeff Mills and Function. I remember he had posted on a roll call that he was wearing a NJ Devils jersey and BAM!! co-incidentally when i walked in i saw this figure with a NJ devils jersey and was like what's up. I also met xpander,lavendermenace,scottyscribz,bkissa,exodust,4elements,trancedkitten,highmay,tunnelbandit,foxyroxy,charrilis, and a bunch of others that same night. WOW!! that was a great fuckin night ahh memories!! :D