Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Holy Fuck!!!!!!!! I Just Got A Phatttt Fuckin Job Offer And Interview Tomm!!!!!!!!!!!

Please don't mind me..but this is the best news i have heard in months....Though its the same type of field i was in...it at least is a Mon-Fri job 12pm-8:30pm unlike my Sun-Thurs 11pm-9am+ overtime for 3 yrs...the fuckin starting hourly pay though for my age and experience is fuckin siiiiiiiick and the increase after a year is even fucking siiiiiiiiicker...It seems very promising though cause jesus christ i turned my application and resume in like 6 hours ago lol and already got a call back and the manager is like we are very impressed by yer resume and skills and wanna see you tommorrow if that is ok with you? FUCK YEA ITS OK WITH ME!!!!!!!!!!! Wish me luck cause it seems as though the Original QUOTH is muthafuckin back with a vengence :D

Well for those who do or don't know, for the past 3 years i have worked in the transportation/warehouse industry (trucking) as a forklift/clamptruck operator and worked with the distribution of freight and hazardous materials (yes, like these big fuckin 3,000 lb totes of Formaldahyde that princesslolita would die if she saw cause she would be in dippy heaven) all over america. Now its definitely a skill to be learned but fuckin what can i say..i fuckin kick ass operatoring machinery.

Originally posted by quoth

Well for those who do or don't know, for the past 3 years i have worked in the transportation/warehouse industry (trucking) as a forklift/clamptruck operator and worked with the distribution of freight and hazardous materials (yes, like these big fuckin 3,000 lb totes of Formaldahyde that princesslolita would die if she saw cause she would be in dippy heaven) all over america. Now its definitely a skill to be learned but fuckin what can i say..i fuckin kick ass operatoring machinery.

That still doesn't answer the question... what are you doing at the NEW job... same thing?

Originally posted by jennEfer

That still doesn't answer the question... what are you doing at the NEW job... same thing?

Order Selector...basically i use the forklift and clamptruck and load the shit into 53 foot long tractor trailers and fuckin make sure all the freight (office furniture and shit) gets distributed to the right destination...basically what i used to do cept A)no hazardous materials...which were a bitch when they spilled and belive me i seen some serious accidents in the workplace such as 700 lbs of Hydrochloric acid being spilled accidently in a trailer by a newbie being trained and it actually ate away the trailer floor and we had to evacuate the building B)no bullshit nights hours anymore...so i can actually come out and play with u kids after work like normal people do and C) HOLY FUCK A LOTTTTTT MORE MONEY cause its a fuckin biggggggg fuckin company i mean they have a goddamn pond and fuckin swans and shit outside the office lol. yea...Quoth is a happpy muthafucka, i fuckin love physical labor...madddd challenging.