Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Anyone ever gotten hurt during sex?

romy20

Originally posted by romy20

The most I've gotten are rug burns and bruises on my lower back from the washing machine lol

ouch:(

I had it pretty bad, my penis turned blue for a week b/c of a small condom that I was wearing which I borrowed from a friend of mine. Oh and another time i ripped a part of it off, twice, you know the part of the skin that goes form the head to the shaft, ouch, very ouch. couldn't have sex for about 3 weeks, couldn't even think about it.

I cut my dick once during love making, how..I dont know but it burned like a bitch.. I could not jerk off or fuck for months cuz it would scab up and some show would come on HBO or cinamax that turned me on so i jerk off and the scab would come off..Painfull month of my life..

Originally posted by nitro449

There was this one time when this girl was riding me REALLY hard and I slipped out as she went up, but when she came down she CRUSHED me...It really fucking hurt...

Happen a few times to me but didnt really hurt me.. guess it pays to have a small schlong/..

THE WORST IVE EVER BEEN HURT FROM SEX WAS PROBALBY THE CHAFFING OF MY COCK FROM HAVING TOO MUCH SEX... YOU KNOW WHEN YOU HAVE TOO MUCH AND IT GETS ALL DRY AND REALLY SENSITIVE...... OUCH!!!!! :blown: COULDNT HAVE SEX FOR LIKE 2 WEEKS, THATS ABOUT THE WORST IVE HAD IT BESIDES FOR THE USUAL RUG BURNS AND BRUISES AND BITE MARKS... THOSE ARE GREAT THE LITTLE TEETH CIRCLES..... :D

ONCE I WAS RIDING MY MAN WHILE HE SAT AT THE EDGE OF THE BED. I STARTED TO BEND BACK WHICH FELT REAL GOOD. HE WAS SUPPOSED TO HOLD MY HANDS SO I DIDN'T FALL BUT THE BED WAS SHAKING TOO MUCH AND HIS HANDS SLIPPED. AND THERE WENT MY HEAD ON THE COFFE TABLE. NO BLEEDING JUST A HUGE LUMP FOR A WEEK.

My most recent sex injury is from rough sex. this girl :blown: was giving me a blow job and she was using her teeth to aggresively which caused the head and the shaft of my penis to be red. It's still irrotated, even though it's been almost a week. Girls, remember, teeth are the enemy of the penis.

Originally posted by hardtopleaz

sometimes when me and my bf are doing it doggy style something inside starts to hurt a lot.. but it's almost a pleasurable kind of pain so its okay:D

I know exactly what you are talking about and actually for me its not that pleasurable lol

Its like he'll go really deep and I'll feel this sharp stabbing pain or something, ughhhh it hurts soooo much.

And yeah that usually happens doggy style .

Im like ahhhhh u punctured my uterus haha:(

I'm so used to making love in a king size bed that one time a few years ago i was in some girls double bed and when i went to move around behind her i fell off the bed and dislocated my shoulder. Guess it' like when a boxer trains in a 25 foot ring but the fight is in a 20 foot one. Your timing and footwork get's all fucked up hahaha. My shoulder still hurts today from that night..Peace:screwy:

One time I really thought I broke my dick.....it was absolutely the worst pain I have ever felt outside of getting my sac hit.......

Other injuries include chaffing on my shaft and head from chicks that don't suck a dick right, and blue balls (which should count as an injury cause they fuckin kill).

Originally posted by romy20

I know exactly what you are talking about and actually for me its not that pleasurable lol

Its like he'll go really deep and I'll feel this sharp stabbing pain or something, ughhhh it hurts soooo much.

And yeah that usually happens doggy style .

Im like ahhhhh u punctured my uterus haha:(

That happeneds to me a lot when if Im on the bottom with my legs above his head....its like his penis is in my lungs!!! OUCH!!!

I believe its the uterus

Originally posted by sexyclubber01

Right after I lost my virginity, like a month after I was having sex with my ex and I dont know what the hell he did...but after we were done I bled for 2 hrs uncontrollably. It was very scary and wacky....must have majorily cut something

that happened to one of my friends once, she bled for a few days actually :confused:

Originally posted by glowdancer

are u def going to exit

if i go i will show u

but dont make fun of it, i am very self conscious about it

I'll be there - I swear that I'm gonna get lost in that place though!

I promise not to make fun of either. :)