Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Ok girls what makes a guy captivating

uscuba22000

A friend and I were talking about what makes a guy captivating to a girl.

We all know that it depends on the person since not everyone has the same hobbies/interest, etc.

So my question is ASIDE from looks, what makes a guy captivating /interesting to you? what interests, hobbies, topics etc, if any? What peaks your interest

Also, ASIDE from looks, what makes a guy uncaptivating/interesting, if any?

And while we are at it, lets also address what type of body language do you use to convey that you find that person captivating/interesting (constant eye contact) or uncaptivating/uninteresting ( lack of eye contact)?

And since I'm asking all these questions, I have one more. What do you expect to talk about with a guy that you do not know besides your name and the weather, or do u want to dance?

eyes captivate me.. you can read so much from someones eyes.

a guy must be into sports or athletic in someway which shows me he's active, he's got to be smart and intelligent and know more than just going out, popping pills and going clubbing.

a guy who takes good care of himself, is honest and realistic about what he wants from life and knows how to treat a guy right is my idea of a captivating man.

Eyes, intelligence...this is a big one..I love someone who is cultured and is not afraid to learn new things...someone who likes to go out clubbing and dance and listen to great music....

I expect to be able to talk about anything with a guy...thats perfect for me..i hate silence and yet I like it to a certain extent...I mean I dont like those awkard silences....

There is soo many aspects about a guy I like but its hard to sum up...

z- i agree.

aside from being phsyically attractive, im attracted to confidence... not cockiness.. BIG DIFFERENCE. but confidence is sexy. stability... intelligence... can hold a conversation.. sense of humor... someone who can make me laugh and make me smile... someone who gives good advice... someone with rhythm and can dance is very sexy. passionate.... romantic.... someone close with his family and respects his family means he will respect mine and that means a lot... theres so much more thats attractive about a guy than looks..... so many traits that r so much more meaningful........ but when hes a pleasure to look at and kiss... and hold, it makes him all that much more captivating and irresistable.

There are so many things..but the one thing I love is when a guy could make me laugh..or when you are talking to each other and you look into each others eyes and smile and he has that sort of shy look on his face...and you know the chemistry is so right for you...

Definitely personality I like the guy to be a little loud and obnoxious..but not to over do it..I like it if you are walking down the street and he will bust out a song and start singing to you in the middle of the street...someone who doesn't care what other people think...they know how to have fun..

Also attractiveness, goal oriented, knows whats going on in the world and sensitivity... lemme not forget big hands, thick neck, and nice eyes....

But the most important a guy who will always be there for his girl and take her back no matter what...

The #1 thing would be conversation- how well does it flow; is it actually capturing my attention or is my mind wandering elsewhere (as it often does, being the space cadet that I am).

On the flip side... I can't deal with people who feel the need to fill in every moment of silence... loosely quoted from Pulp Fiction "that's when you know you've found someone special. You can both just shut the fuck up and enjoy the silence."

Obviously I need someone who is into the same type of music, dancing, partying, all that good stuff. He definitely has to be open-minded and able to deal with my many quirks; independent and assertive because I'm painfully shy; give me my space yet will still always be there when needed; know how to be sensual as well as sexual.

And it never hurts when a guy treats you like gold and makes you feel like you're the only person in a crowded room! :)

<<confidence... not cockiness.. BIG DIFFERENCE.>>

Everyone say that there is a big difference. But along the same lines somenes cockiness is other persons confidence. Meaning that two different people see the same person differently.

Can a person come across as confident to everyone that he/she meets? Or will someone always find that person cocky?

When does confidence become cockiness?