Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Another idea for CP outing...

nautilus60

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by nautilus60

would anyone be interested in going to a soccer game at RFK on May 12th.? Its USA-Urugay - should be a pretty good one. Tickets start @ $32. Game starts @2PM.

i was just going to post something about a get together. Since the school year is almost coming to an end, how about we have a BBQ somewhere? We can even make it a pot luck. In fact, I have no problem in making food because I have this killer cake recipe. Not the boxed schidt mind you, from scratch. Anyway, how about it?

Sopha

Originally posted by nautilus60

would anyone be interested in going to a soccer game at RFK on May 12th.? Its USA-Urugay - should be a pretty good one. Tickets start @ $32. Game starts @2PM.

will Uruguay bring all of their good players? Recoba, Abreu?

Originally posted by spinsaikel

i was just going to post something about a get together. Since the school year is almost coming to an end, how about we have a BBQ somewhere? We can even make it a pot luck. In fact, I have no problem in making food because I have this killer cake recipe. Not the boxed schidt mind you, from scratch. Anyway, how about it?

Sopha

I think a BBQ would be a good idea. We could all go to the "tidal Basin" (now that I know what it is) and fire up the grill right on the lincoln memorial steps.

But seriously, a BBQ is a good idea, I am all for it.

cooking??? did someone say cooking? i can make some BOMB ass pizza, and some DANK ass pastas...just let me know what kind you want...gourmet pizza, regular pizza...hit a brotha up...oh yah, we should have a beerBQ at someones crib, hey jroo...you have a house...lol j/k

Originally posted by dcsglow

cooking??? did someone say cooking? i can make some BOMB ass pizza, and some DANK ass pastas...just let me know what kind you want...gourmet pizza, regular pizza...hit a brotha up...oh yah, we should have a beerBQ at someones crib, hey jroo...you have a house...lol j/k

hopefully i'll have a housewarming party at my place sometime in may

Originally posted by vicman

hopefully i'll have a housewarming party at my place sometime in may

The shelter at the salvation army doesn't mean that it is YOURS. You have to share that with the other people and I don't think they would like having a party there either.

Originally posted by dcsglow

"Dank Ass pasta....I'm not sure I like the sound of that. Just stick to pizza making for now.

sopha

Originally posted by spinsaikel

"Dank Ass pasta....I'm not sure I like the sound of that. Just stick to pizza making for now.

sopha

Yeah when I hear "dank" I think of weed, then pasta after i get the munchies, but never Dank ass Pasta. That just doesn't sound right at all.

Originally posted by therunner

Yeah when I hear "dank" I think of weed, then pasta after i get the munchies, but never Dank ass Pasta. That just doesn't sound right at all.

its pasta with herbs, just look at it that way, but since its jimi making it, i would highly doubt it will be any good. more likely he will buy the froze Stouffers thingy and claim that he made it.

Originally posted by nourishment

yuppers.

funny..some one was telling me about it over the weekend...does it have a roller coaster? 'cos I'm big on roller coasters, i especially like to wolf down 3 chili dogs and a milkshake right before i go on a roller coaster

Originally posted by vicman

funny..some one was telling me about it over the weekend...does it have a roller coaster? 'cos I'm big on roller coasters, i especially like to wolf down 3 chili dogs and a milkshake right before i go on a roller coaster

i haven't been to kings dominion in forever! the commercials i've been seeing boast 12 roller coasters :)

Originally posted by tinybutterfli

i haven't been to kings dominion in forever! the commercials i've been seeing boast 12 roller coasters :)

If it's a roller coaster you want, you can just stop by 2259 lees ave and I can take care of that for you. Just think of it as the fastest 2 minutes you will ever have, and you will probably feel sick afterwards. Just like a rollercoaster!

Originally posted by therunner

If it's a roller coaster you want, you can just stop by 2259 lees ave and I can take care of that for you. Just think of it as the fastest 2 minutes you will ever have, and you will probably feel sick afterwards. Just like a rollercoaster!

Vic wants to ride too. Can he go on after he has his 3 chili dogs and milkshake?